Look what I rescued...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I rescued...

This guy in Phoenix had 3 1959's, 2 1960's and a 1940 something Cadillacs in his back yard.

All the extra parts are in the trunk (the bumpers were in the back of my truck)

I think it is really sad when car hoarders just leave great cars in their yard to rust out and die.

tow truck.jpg

sweet and i agree.

Comment

Good save!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Does this guy run a hot dog stand?? I know someone who has tried to sell me his Caddy since last spring. I just don't have the cash. He himself drives a beautiful '59.

Comment

Really nice score, congrats on that one.

Comment

I think it is really sad when car hoarders just leave great cars in their yard to rust out and die.

tow truck.jpg[/QUOTE]

hay man,
              sad as it may be if they didn't keep theese things around we wouldn't have any body parts to pick from

Comment

More pics!!

Great save man

Comment

Does this guy run a hot dog stand?? I know someone who has tried to sell me his Caddy since last spring. I just don't have the cash. He himself drives a beautiful '59
                  He does drive a 59. He made it in to a hard top convertable.

Nice guy named Pete. Lives smack in the middle of Phoenix, but not sure what he does for a living.

Psych,
                  I'm still getting settled in the new house, I'll get some pics soon.

Comment

That would be him...He shows up at "The Blooze" after 11pm and sells us hot dogs to help with the booze...lol. Nice guy, And yes, he pulls his stand with that '59.

Comment

Awsome snag, I love stuff that just lays around in your neck of the woods, The stuff that lays around here retuns back to nature fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodlum Rocky View Post
                        Awsome snag, I love stuff that just lays around in your neck of the woods, The stuff that lays around here retuns back to nature fast.
                        I was thinking the same thing. To find that sitting in someones yard. Those things were rusted to hell in the 70s up north.

Comment

just wow

Comment

Working...
                          X