prime midwest steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prime midwest steel

I have been parting out a 54 buick that has been laying out in a field here since around 1965ish. I had to post it so you guys down south and out west can appreciate the stuff that is laying around out by you. If you have any kids in the room you may want to turn their heads away, this is not pretty!!
    Attached Files

It'll buff out...where's the Marvel Mystery Oil???

Comment

You found a part on there?

Comment

the front and rear clip are yard art-landscape. The upper beltline stainless is the same as oldsmobile, and the car was a powersteering car so i snagged the box/column and the steering pump and brackets. And i always grab the roof skins for when i do chop tops. I have a stack of them so when i get into a project i look for the right donor. And the best part of it the motor has a mallory mag on it so im going to try to sell the motor and trans with the mag.

Comment

Don't forget to save the Portholes!!!!!

Comment

Always some little trinket worth saving, even on the worst cars. That is an excellent example of what the north has to choose from as far as backyard finds go. That's why I wig out over people on TV trashing them. I guess it's relative to where you live.
            I clearly recall 1969 or so and a few neighbors had 50's cars like that and they were rotted to death heading to the hammer.

Comment

Yes i grabbed them but they are rough. You could cheese grate with them the pot metal is that bad.
              Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              Don't forget to save the Portholes!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X