No announcement yet.

Ice cream hearse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would need a casket in the back that is actually a freezer. although it might be easier to make a freezer look like a casket

Comment

That would rock!

Comment

This is one of the most EPIC IDEAS EVER!

Comment

Spelling it Eye'-scream. with a blood shot eyeball as the symbol. The Von Dutch flying eyeball (if not copyrighted) would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
            Spelling it Eye'-scream. with a blood shot eyeball as the symbol. The Von Dutch flying eyeball (if not copyrighted) would be perfect.
            I had thought about eye scream, instead of ice cream. I have many ideas for the project. If I ever get around to it.

Comment

who is the photoshop master on here? I want some visual without doing the work.

Comment

I just bought a hearse...

...with the intention of doing this! I came up with the idea after seeing the Barbie Dream Hearse in Seattle and trying to think of something cool to do with a hearse. It's cool to see others have thought of the same thing. I'm going to pick it up today. It's a white 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Comment

Originally posted by joesuspense View Post
                  ...with the intention of doing this! I came up with the idea after seeing the Barbie Dream Hearse in Seattle and trying to think of something cool to do with a hearse. It's cool to see others have thought of the same thing. I'm going to pick it up today. It's a white 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.
                  I believe I have seen pictures of the hearse are going to get. You are getting a deal on it.
                  Post picture after you get it.

Comment

Yes pictures, and as you do the conversion, post pictures of your progress.

Comment

Whatever you build... don't leave it out in the sun too long!!!

Comment

A distinctive feature of ice cream vans is their melodic chimes, and often these take the form of a famous and recognizable tune, usually "Turkey in the Straw", "The Entertainer","Music Box Dancer", or "Camptown Races".

What I think would be cool if the Ice cream hearse played "This is Haloween" ,"Grim Grinning Ghosts"(Disney's Haunted Mansion), Tubular Bells (Exorcist), Haloween MovieTheme, or some other dark tune played with happy chimes.

Comment

I THOUGHT I had sent Creepy Cruiser a note asking if he had a large format picture of his coach from the side to use to photoshop the "IScream Truck". Apparently not. But, I he, or anyone else has one they think I could use (preferrably a side shot, high res at least 1600 by 1200), I'll get to work using suggestions from the thread, and anything else I can think of!

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
                            A distinctive feature of ice cream vans is their melodic chimes, and often these take the form of a famous and recognizable tune, usually "Turkey in the Straw", "The Entertainer","Music Box Dancer", or "Camptown Races".

What I think would be cool if the Ice cream hearse played "This is Haloween" ,"Grim Grinning Ghosts"(Disney's Haunted Mansion), Tubular Bells (Exorcist), Haloween MovieTheme, or some other dark tune played with happy chimes.
                            I actually just bought one of these so i can play whatever music I want out of the external speaker:

I've got recordings of some Ice Cream Truck music that will sound pretty cool to blast as well as some creepy organ music. I figure I'll also record standard ice cream truck music with a church organ sound, as well as doing some horror related music in the standard chime sounds.

Comment

Found One

Been a while, but I follow a guy on Facebook, "Confessions of a Funeral Director". This was posted up on his spot there: HearseCon2013.jpgAnd just on case, here's the FB link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Comment

Working...
                              X