Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearse got an "altitude adjustment" this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse got an "altitude adjustment" this weekend.

Some pics of my 1969 Miller & Meteor Landau Endloader after a 3"-2" drop this weekend. In diggin it.

SNAP! What did you do? That is the PERFECT stance.

Comment

Hey, thanks man! Yea I'm pretty stoked with the stance I got. I'm sure someone might gimmie shit about how I lowered it lol. I used 3" blocks in the rear as the leaf was already below the rear. Up front I just heated the coils delicately, heating once and measuring at the fender and frame. Not the ideal method, I know, but its just temporary for car show season untill its bagged this winter.

Comment

When you do bag it, please please please take a million pictures and video - pretty much a step by step would be incredible.

Comment

Hell yea man that ain't no problem. I always take a ton of pics...bank on seeing a step by step thread when I start cuttin

Comment

Bad ass!!

x2 on the build thread! There's a lot of us on the fence that want to do it

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
              Bad ass!!

x2 on the build thread! There's a lot of us on the fence that want to do it
              Thanks alot man!.... and will do!

Comment

I gave my baby. A little grille treatment the other day. The factory grille was staines and jus could come clean so I painted it satin black. Not the greatest but I can live with it.

Comment

Love the stance!!!

Can't wait to see it bagged on the ground.

btw. I did the same thing on my grill, then sanded all the horizontals with 600 grit, then 1000 grit, and polished. Everybody thinks it's a custom billet grill now, lol. (something to think about)

Comment

Wow man...that's sick...shit looks amazing! Might consider something like that this summer...your coach is so bad ass man lol jus sayin...evertime I see that thing I get a stiffy haha!!!

Comment

Thanks dude!

I have a lot of blood and sweat into that car, and it was worth every moment.

Comment

Agreed. Every time your pics pop up, I show the wife and say, "THIS is why I bought a hearse.". not a great deal I can do with an '81 in the "cool" factor, though, unless I put a lift kit and some 28" spokes on it!! Oh yeah! LOL. Maybe not so much.

Comment

smooth where in va do you live? i am in va to im close to washington dc

Comment

Originally posted by jesdmes View Post
                            smooth where in va do you live? i am in va to im close to washington dc
                            I'm near VA beach. Good ways away from you.

Comment

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I finally took the plunge on bagging my sled myself.
                              It was about as hard as I suspected. About 12-15 labor hours. I could probably do it twice as fast next time.
                              The lowest point is where the rear swing arms pivot at. It sits about 1 inch from the ground. I suppose if I completely removed the rubber snubbers front and rear the frame would lay flat, but I feel better about the safety factor that It will still drive in the event of some kind of failure.

LOWERED TO THE MAX.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X