air pump delete, cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
    I have it listed for $60+$8. Im running a new sale. $50 +$8 shipping. Offer not valid in Metro St.Louis
    Awe come on, I helped you determine what they came from. And then I let it go. Stop being a douche.

I'd spend my money elsewhere, anyway. Not someone that offers to do a how-to write up that involves 'buy this kit from me and install it. And I'm not telling my source of parts'. This kind of shit really hurts community. What a way to stick your neck out and help other people. You're just trying to make a buck, and it's fucking slimy.

Comment

Two 11/16" freeze plugs will tap right into the cylinder heads where the air injection tube used to go....

Comment

Flatery will get you no where.
        Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
        Awe come on, I helped you determine what they came from. And then I let it go. Stop being a douche.

I'd spend my money elsewhere, anyway. Not someone that offers to do a how-to write up that involves 'buy this kit from me and install it. And I'm not telling my source of parts'. This kind of shit really hurts community. What a way to stick your neck out and help other people. You're just trying to make a buck, and it's fucking slimy.

Comment

Im new here and im very interested in a set of these pulleys,my contact number is 530-517-0437
          Last edited by Mac 1958; 10-22-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X