Selling Mac into prostitution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Mac into prostitution.

I have deceided to get a second job and pimp Mac, any takers?

Give me some money and do what ever you want to him. No questions asked. I will even throw in a free ball gag! This offer is not only for the ladies, so any guys out there with a twinkle in your eye for Mac just let me know.

$2 hand job
    $5 oral
    $10 you can hit it for 20 minutes
    $20 you can hit it for an hour

Add 25% if you are a guy and 50% for couples. Ball gag FREE!
    Be sure to ask about gift certificates.

(free ball gag only applies till 10/30/07 and you must be over the age of 18 unless you have a parents signature stating you are over the age of 6)

So that is why he has dissappeared. Apparently the last group of guys never brought him back. That's theft of services man. I would sue.

Comment

Hmmmm....I got a $100 bill burning a hole in my pocket as we speak.

Comment

Damnitt Bob. Get that thing out of your mouth. You don't know where that's been. Now let's go get your teeth cleaned........

Comment

Hey....I found Mac wondering around here in Augusta...and I'm keeping him....since nobody else seems to want him!!!! He's mine now!

Comment

I call bullshit. I have been trying to get in touch with his ass for a week, and he won't return any calls. So eventually i said fuck it. He'll call me if he wants.

Comment

You can borrow him, but he is property of Walton County - so you'll have to pay rent on him. Fortunately he works for chinese food, cheap cigarettes and bootie. The more bootie you get him, the longer you can keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                I call bullshit. I have been trying to get in touch with his ass for a week, and he won't return any calls. So eventually i said fuck it. He'll call me if he wants.
                i talked to you during the week.

Comment

FINDERS, KEEPERS! Chinese food I can do. My hubby hates it and won't go out to eat it with me....So that works out perfect!

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                  You can borrow him, but he is property of Walton County - so you'll have to pay rent on him. Fortunately he works for chinese food, cheap cigarettes and bootie. The more bootie you get him, the longer you can keep him.

Comment

Comment

Sorry. but I couldn't help but notice that she didn't say anything about the booty. MMMMHHMMMMM....Mac you fucking DOG.lol

Comment

Mac you fucking DOG.lol
                        Has he started fucking dogs!??!

I knew the mans appetite was insatiable, but jesus man!

Comment

Comment

I'm Deadbride's husband. Ok guys I've never posted before, but please that's my wife..watch what you say, she's not a slut or a dog. I know alot of joking goes on and you're a good bunch of people. so watch it grow up..she's a beautiful lady.

Comment

The hell are you talking about dude? We're saying that mac rolled up on some stray mutt and fucked it - has nothing to do with your ole lady.

Comment

Working...
                              X