No announcement yet.

Parts for my 75 Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where to get those purple headlight covers they use for funerals? I need the old school square ones.

Comment

Had one more question. Is the windshield for a hearse the same dimensions for a normal car of the same year? In other words, will a normal windshield fit into a hearse?

Comment

Generally only windshields specifically made for hearses & ambulances will fit. I'm not sure about the newer ones (80-up).

Comment

The windshields ar rarely the same. My 75 M&M windshield has been replaced twice. It was classified by local glass shops as a 1974 4 door hearse. Don't know if this will help or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_sps View Post
            I'm looking for a set of hood hinges and a set of tail lights for my 1975 Cadillac Fleetwood MM hearse.
            I have 2-75 Cadillac M&M's and these tail lights are also used on the 74-77 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Sation Wagons.

Comment

Does anyone know where to get those purple headlight covers they use for funerals? I need the old school square ones.
              im lookingfor these as well for my 1975 cadillac S&S

Comment

purple head lights

purchased 4 rectangular purple hi-beams from hearseclub.com

Comment

I'm still looking for a set of hood hinges for my 1975 MM Cadillac hearse. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Comment

For the Hood Hinges, call these folks,

Cadillac Parts in Az, 800 653-5865

they ship around the country & have gotten me parts for my 75

Comment

ok,sounds good. I'll hit them up next week. BTW, I didnt know if you knew this, but i'm Certified BoneHeads on your mafia wars game. Thanks for all the concealed cameras!!

Comment

can you post a detailed pic of one of your hood hinges?
                        I have a couple sets from that era, but not sure exactly what years are interchangable
                        originally offered 9/1/2009

Comment

Working...
                        X