20 gauge caskets(New)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 gauge caskets(New)

Hello everyone, I was fortunate enuff to come across a great deal. I have roughly (25) 20 gauge steel caskets in my posession. these are NEW non sealed mono-toned caskets(all one color). These are real Batesville caskets that I can ship cheaply anywhere. I also have acess to the ones with chrome hardware. Let me know if interested prices start at $400 + shipping. Here is a link of actual caskets Triton Grey, Star Silver and Saturn Blue I have in garage that are all one color. I also have one Star Silver with chrome hardware.

http://www.casket-online.com/html/no...d_caskets.html

How much for the one with the chrome hardware, you are close enough i can drive to you to pick it up?

Comment

Im located in Jefferson. What color you thinking? I do have acess to a couple other colors in their warehouse which is in Madison.
      Last edited by corpses bride; 10-01-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

do you roughly have any what shipping might be to zip 30040?

Comment

What flavor you looking at? sealed ones run a little heavier. I will check on both for ya

Comment

Checking my emails I just found out they have a few New sealed Black with Gold hardware. Price on them is $550

Comment

Looking for a Casket Corpses. What is the cheapest you got and shipping to 85635 business? Thanks for your time.

Comment

I need a red one....

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                  I need a red one....
                  Shelly that mortuary in salt lake still has the other red one

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_Guy View Post
                    Shelly that mortuary in salt lake still has the other red one
                    Like yours?

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                      Like yours?
                      yeah like mine

Comment

I just got in a all black model with white interior non-sealed today. New no scratches or dents, Funeral home certified ready $415. I am still waiting for my supplier to get me prices and availablility on youth caskets. Those of you that need something shorter than 48" im still working on trying to get them for a reasonable price. Try to be patient, sorry for the long wait.

Copper sealed casket is sold
                        Silver with black n chrome hardware sold
                        All Grey (2nd) sold

Comment

Info on Youth caskets
                          Take a look here at this link and you can see Metal Youth Caskets

http://catalog.astralindustries.com/...w=6&id=12&Page=

They come as

White Gasketed

» Youth 2'6"
                          » Youth 3'6"
                          » Youth 4'6"
                          » Youth 5'6

The 3'6 inch casket is about what most of you were looking for I believe in Metal.

Because of limited availability on youth caskets and (2% of all casket sales.) They cost as much as adult caskets

my cost $475-$500 which is also your price. you pay shipping

If you want cloth covered youth caskets in the same sizes they are about 1/2 the price.

Comment

New price for 2011......All non sealed one color(grey, white, copper or blue) $340 NEW. Add chrome hardware(handles and corners) $430

Comment

How much is shipping to Georgia?

Comment

Working...
                              X