No announcement yet.

1958 Cadillac Eureka For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!! You did NOT just think about crushing it! I (Along with the whole forum) will give you 800 for it any day!

Comment

The point of crushing it would be to insure that it is gone forever. Were I that mad at the car, gaining satisfaction from money would be moot so I may as well get something for my troubles.

//I was mostly being facetious in my prior post as well.

Didn't feel the need to post up another reply but did want to wrap up this thread:

Looks like the buyer was legit. I've gotten paid and so far everything seems to be above board. I think his shipping company will be picking the car up in another week or so and I've learned it is much cheaper to just buy one of these things after someone else has put all the work in it, hehe.
      Last edited by Dickey; 12-01-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

is this still for sale?

Comment

My last post may have been ambiguous. The car is no longer for sale. I drove it up onto a car trailer a few weeks ago and the last I saw, it was on its way to Italy.

Comment

So I see the car being tied down by the tires. Is that the prefered way to secure a car? I would figure to secure the body, so nothing moves?

Congrats on the sale.

Comment

It's the preferred way I use to move a car but I know that other people's mileage varies. The way I see it, the wheels are already attached to aspects of the chassis that were intended to deal with potholes, heavy braking, sharp turns and the like. It also allows the suspension on the car to absorb some of the energy when getting bounced around.

Comment

This was my car in high school. I bought it at an auction. Had it painted. Took out the roller thing. Put the luggage rack on it. I lost it when I loaned it to a friend in the Army in 1977 and it broke down. I didnt have the $ to get it and pay the towing. I put the carpet in myself. I stumbled across a pic looking up how to spell hearse doing a Facebook post. I would love to find out where it went.

Comment

Working...
                X