1957 pontiac superior ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 pontiac superior ambulance

its time to thin my collection, need to make some more room for a few more. This is a great running driving 26,000 original mile car. It was built for the Air National Guard. Due to age I just freshened up the brake system. I rebuilt the Hydro-Vac, new master cylinder, new rubber brake lines, rebuilt wheel cylinders. Also just gave it a fresh tune up, with a carb rebuild, new vacuum advance, I also rebuilt the starter. This is a very nice rust free car, great one to drive as is or killer car to restore if you want. This is a 347, 2bbl motor. Like I said it runs like a 26,ooo car should. I also have a federal light siren combo and a bubble for the roof that can be had. Asking 12,500 with the cot and gurnee, or 12,000 with out. I just posted up a bunch of pictures in my album if you want to see more pictures.
    Attached Files

she is sold, and at its new home in Illinois.

Comment

Beautiful car for sure ROcky

Comment

How many cars do you have at any given time?

Comment

I have been this last couple of years trying to thin down my collection of cars. I always wanted a bigger collection, well I was over 25 cars. It got to be way too much staying on top of the all on maintenance, storage, insurance ect. So now I have like 12 cars and some motorcycles, and other toys.

Comment

here is a radical kustom 41 ford that i built about 12 years ago. It was never finished or shown. It always bothered me because of all the work that was put into it, i knew it would be a magazine car when it got out there. So i bought it back about 5-6 months ago. I was going to refresh the outside of the body and then show it. But after getting it and looking at it for a bit, i realized that i hate to redo stuff the second time especially since all the work i had into it. So it got sold to a guy in Cali. I know they will eat that car up out there. He will be a good next caregiver to the car. I say we never own them we are just care givers for x-period of time.DSCN6811.jpgDSCN6816.jpgDSCN6832.jpgDSCN6842.jpgDSCN6843.jpgDSCN6844.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X