No announcement yet.

1959 caddy hearse for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crow, I have a 63 Hearse for sale. Almost finished with the restoration. It aint cheap. 18,000

email me at russ85747@hotmail.com

Comment

You could try the one listed here...

Comment

Resurrection. Again. Almost 6 years after initial post.

Originally posted by ghostbusterktk View Post
        Does anyone think that this hearse is worth more than $1,500?
        Time eventually catches up with investment. Here's a prime example. Eight pages of mainly price berating. Had one of you actually stepped up and paid the man $3k-3500 it would've taken, this would be conservatively worth twice that today in same condition the way '59 Miller Meteors have absolutely blown up in value since. You can thank Ecto-loving shitheads for the price spike. I've seen a worse condition '59 Futura sell for $9500.

Even if viewing as a parts vehicle, there are several looking for those upper door frames. 4 x $500. Rear loading door glass is another $500. Good '59 horn rings bring $700+. That's only 6 relatively small parts when added together cover what the coach would have cost. If the dash was somehow miraculously free of cracks they bring over $1k. A dash core is worth over $200. Would your stock investment have returned the same..?

Hope this wasn't scrapped at any rate.

Originally posted by gtoblade View Post
        You would have to haul it in an enclosed trailer
        In a perfect world perhaps, otherwise dumb idea. How many enclosed trailers have you seen that have a winch inside? No way it's going to roll or roll easily on its own. Maybe you could've used a magic carpet to tightly fit it inside but you've obviously never tried moving one yourself.

Comment

"Ecto-loving shitheads" Heh, heh.......

Comment

Working...
          X