1959 caddy hearse for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostbusterktk View Post
    Does anyone think that this hearse is worth more than $1,500?
    Yeah, the guy selling it.

Comment

well besides him...

Comment

I don't even think its worth $1500

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...its just some people enhance their eyes with drugs and alcohol, LOL. Seriously...I would be scared to even go look at it...for fear if you leaned on it the whole thing would go in on itself.

Comment

You would have to haul it in an enclosed trailer, if not, you know that commercial where the cars blow apart like dust............... wouldnt be anything left when you got a few miles down the road

Comment

Yeah I figured that it would be best to haul it via enclosed trailer.. I had got the quotes from one company and it was around $1,300 to do it. But the extra $300 is defiantly worth getting it here in.... however many pieces it is already in..

Comment

Not worth 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                  Not worth 1500.
                  ditto

Comment

does anyone know the cheapest I can get it shipped?

Comment

Don't do it

I would NOT haul this thing in a inclosed trailer. Who knows what kind of critters will fly out at you when you open the doors.
                      Mike
                      Mid-State's Hearse Club

Comment

Lord, hauling prices at todays gas prices is at cheapest about $2 a mile, maybe less if lucky, but guy wants 3500 plus you have to pay hauling...........wow! Better ones are bound to come along before buring your self in this one.
                        I bought one like that once and regreted it big time, just too much damage and a nightmare, sold it and considered myself lucky to not have lost my tail. When you have the crap there and reality sets in you would wish you hadnt bought this one.

Comment

yeah, a better one may come around, The only problem is I don't see to many 59' M&M hearses or ambulances out there hell before last month I hadn't seen one with a a good price tag. There is a place called USHIP that is like Ebay for shipping, I might try that, some people are hauling large vehicles for $500 to $1,200 including shipping insurance. I see that the car is in extremely bad shape but, I guess I'm crazy enough to see some spark left in it's tired shell.

Comment

I admire your courage on it, but 3500 for it is really high. If he would sell it for less and give you a chance to save it then it would be great!

Comment

I wonder if he has sold it yet?

Comment

I would be scared to even go look at it...for fear if you leaned on it the whole thing would go in on itself.
                                ...and due to the wieght of it collapsing on itself, it would turn into a black hole. It might end up swallowing the Earth!

I hate asshats that think just because they have a popular year of car, it's a chunk of gold. We used to call it harley-itis back in the early 90's when the Harley market exploded. This guy has the same disorder...

I thought I'd never say anything like this, but someone better go crush that POS before it kills our planet!

*besides, 59's are boring

Comment

Working...
                                X