1958 Cadillac for sale Ty Cobb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.Sharpe View Post
    Thanks guys. I have a 75 Superior I'm selling as soon as she sells I'm all over this rolling piece of History.
    Easy there pal. Ive been eyein up this gem since day one. I only need to save up $649,497.32 and shes alllll mine.

Comment

I need this thing! I heard that with the very professionally done motor swap, where one of the mechanics isn't wearing a shirt, it gets like 28 mpg in town.

Comment

You can get 28mpg but it has to be one of those special mechanics that not only doesn't wear a shirt but pours gas into the carb of a running engine from a solo cup while holding a lit cigarete in the right corner of his mouth. OH Yea. He can only have one eye. No,No,No, The car is mine I just need to get $649,000 for my 75.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Sharpe View Post
          You can get 28mpg but it has to be one of those special mechanics that not only doesn't wear a shirt but pours gas into the carb of a running engine from a solo cup while holding a lit cigarete in the right corner of his mouth. OH Yea. He can only have one eye. No,No,No, The car is mine I just need to get $649,000 for my 75.
          I am willing to give you $648,000 for your 75. Not a penny more. And i WILL NOT use a solo cup to pour gas in the carburetor, only a styrofoam cup. But i will replace the fan blade with the engine running. Hell i might even hang on to the spark plug wires while you test for spark. But i wont get under the car unless there is a very old hydraulic jack which leaks holding the car up. No sir i draw the line there.

Comment

Price just went up. I just noticed it hauled Michael Jackson before he died. That should be worth another 50,000.

What ever happened to the shitty 58 I spoofed?
            Last edited by 60Buick; 11-13-2012, 11:33 AM. Reason: why the fuck not

Comment

words cannot describe this thread

Comment

I beg to differ, but I'll use a picture anyway...

Comment

Bump

Comment

HI
                    Is this car still for sale?
                    I like hearses so this is nice hearse?

Comment

Is Pebbles still in the Bay area? I have a bumper in need of de-chroming...

Comment

Working...
                      X