My Baby Ghoul is up for Adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMS View Post
    I have a 69 m-m end loader, and used to have a 69 m-m combo.
    I love them but don't think they are that rare, no more than any other late 60's model.

That is a good looking ride though. But why is the bumper blue? was the chrome rusted off?
    Maybe not 'that' rare, but not road/trustworthy enuff w/o investing some cash to make them dependable or generally show compatible.
    The newer babeez or those available from Funeral industry are too boxy for my taste.

Destinys' rear bumper was approx 1/3+ rusted out. Thank You for the compliment.

Considering I drove Her back to WI from Mine Hill, NJ (sight unseen) with having only ps belts and a starter issue...She was worth the investment. I gave up my '54 Chev Sedan Delivery for the paint. I did all the prep work though. lol

I have driven muscle cars, jak'd 4X's, beaters, etc., but Destiny is thee First Vehicle I bought myself. Not to mention that since adopting Her, my Panic Disorder behind the wheel (crossing large bodies of water, huge bridges, etc.) has gone.

My Hubby of 16 yrs is a retired Machinist and we are remodelling our commercial property (now updating our Crypt area) and that is why I am selling my Baby.

If D were to go to someone that would Adore her I would be Very Flexible with Her adoption fee. I did have Her for sale locally, but I am apprehensive about selling Her to a kid. Not to mention, I don't think I could bear to see Her around my neck o the woods without crying.

TMI..? perhaps, but now Y'all know a bit more about me.

Cher

Comment

So why are you selling your baby anyway?

Comment

tada

We bought some old commercial prop several yrs ago. Through work changes with the hubby, and after finally receiving our Variance to 'dwell' up front (took us 7 yrs)...we are remodelling our own Crypt.

Comment

Working...
        X