the BEST HEARSE PROP FOR SALE EVER $13,995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the BEST HEARSE PROP FOR SALE EVER $13,995

I thought I have seen it all but this is a real driveable hearse ,but the catch is the roof opens on the top and a 15 foot tall angel of death is lifting a man up out of the hearse by his coat to 15 feet in the air, the man strugles to get away but; 2 demons are pulling down on his legs to rip him apart. with sound freakin awsome!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJNX...layer_embedded

That is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. I've been building animatronics for many years, and that is killer!!! (it takes a lot to impress me, lol)

Comment

Good GOD Where do I get that?!? Can you imagine pulling up behind that at a stop light? I would gladly make my hearse a two seater to have that be able to pop out!

Comment

Good god!

Ganci want!!

Comment

I forgot here is the web site for this car...http://www.scarefactory.com/catalog/vehicles.html

Comment

That kicks ass!!! Wouldnt want to hit switch accidently under a bridge. Or thru the drive thru at the bank.

Comment

I'd do it in a church parking lot. friking goody goods

Comment

I'd hook that into an alarm system. Yeah that's right steel my hood ornament again you fuckers. Watch a trail of piss and shit leading away from my car to their corpse where they collapsed from a heartattack.

Comment

Thats very cool.

Comment

I like that idea. just when they try to break in your car that pops out. good times

Comment

Why not hook up your battery to the hood ornimant? Shock the shit outa them

Comment

GM used to sell a kit to hook the Caddy hood ornament to the horn, I installed a few when the kids were really into stealing hood ornaments in Vegas. It scared the hell outa people, but this would be much better!! I would set it to go off with my doorbell to make sure the salemen and mormons dont come around no more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                          Why not hook up your battery to the hood ornimant? Shock the shit outa them
                          Because it's illegal to bobbytrap your car.

However I was thinking as they unscrew it about half way you'd have the connectors touch and fry them.

"well then he shouldn't have been fucking with it".

Comment

that is the coolest thing i have ever seen.

Comment

That was way cool, that would be a killer prop to have!!

Comment

Working...
                              X