No announcement yet.

the BEST HEARSE PROP FOR SALE EVER $13,995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foiund out my old neighbor has an old ambulance gurney in his garage. Is using it as a workshop cart. Offered to get him a new shop cart.

Comment

This is freaking awesome.....and the car alarm trick would be very satisfying for the vandals to shit themselves....LOL

Comment

I think we (netherworld) is getting this but without the hearse. It was mentioned about putting it in a panel van. something about so it will be portable or something like that.....
        But that and a few other props were mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
          I'd do it in a church parking lot. friking goody goods

now THAT is the most worthy cause I have heard yet.. thats fucking awesome.

Comment

WOW !!!!!! that was pretty F'n Kool !!!!!!!

Comment

That was the coolest thing I have EVER seen! Seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                Why not hook up your battery to the hood ornimant? Shock the shit outa them
                Go under your hood and touch both the positive and negative terminals on your battery. Nothing will happen. You don't get shocked off that. Also the hood ordament is one piece and metal so it would just arc and burn up the wires as soon as you hooked it up. The idea with the horn going off sounds like it may work depending how it was done. If you are worried about it look into that.

As for this crazy hearse thing.... WOW. I wonder if the roof actually opens and closes and how loud all the air pumps are. It also needs fog machines in there haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
                  Go under your hood and touch both the positive and negative terminals on your battery. Nothing will happen. You don't get shocked off that. Also the hood ordament is one piece and metal so it would just arc and burn up the wires as soon as you hooked it up.
                  This is why you use something nonconductive to shield it from the car and have the leads attached via nonconductive material, and as they unscrew it THEN the leads touch. As far as the battery not kicking out enough juice, well that's why they have step up converters. With enough cranking amps you can start a car or stop a heart (at least that's how it should work in my head.)

Comment

Working...
                  X