74 Pontiac Superior parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 Pontiac Superior parts car

Considering bringing this monster home. It's been sitting 15yrs. & it shows. The car is way too rotted to fix, but the trim is intact & the rear bumper looks solid. Inside looks all there but alive w/mold. Just throwing it out there cause these cars are scarse. If anybody needs stuff off it that might be an excuse to bring it home.
    Attached Files

Coming from a guy that wants to "save 'em all" I'd nab it if its reasonable......somebody'll need it or the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulsa Guy View Post
      Coming from a guy that wants to "save 'em all" I'd nab it if its reasonable......somebody'll need it or the parts.
      Yeah, that's how I'm seeing it. I'd hate to see it go to waste. These are hard to come by.

Comment

If you can get it reasonable im sure you would not hurt yourself. I could use a set of rollers and bier pins and hardware. for my 56.

Comment

I'll let you know, things have been busy as hell & they will be for another week or so. The guy who has it is my buddys uncle & a worse junk saver than me, so it shouldn't disappear. I was told the other day he just wants the 455 & the car he cares nothing about. Hoping to get it for scrap weight price.

Comment

455 pontiacs are desireable......i'd grab it.

Comment

Originally posted by dedsleds View Post
              455 pontiacs are desireable......i'd grab it.
              Oh no doubt, but if he wants it, l'm in no position to fork up any extra for it right now. l have a fetish for Caddy engines & the 455 would just be another one sitting around for years. My poor kid's gonna hate me when he's gotta deal w/my junkpile when l croak! Besides it's been w/o a carb on it for 15 yrs.,odds are it's locked solid.

Comment

BLOCK WORTH AT LEAST 300 TO ME HERE IN CHICAGOLAND....

Comment

I told you before, get a motherfucking job!

Comment

Working...
                  X