Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneakpeak.jpg

Comment

How far along is this project? And when will it be revealed?

Comment

That's a great teaser Steve!

Comment

I fuckin' KNEW IT!
          Everybody can relax, you found the car.....also...you know no one's done a 1B...yet
          Last edited by Chace; 11-25-2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

i have got serious wood

Comment

HELLZ YEAH!!!!

Comment

Given thousands of pictures on NHAA, 'prolly safe to assume that it has been posted here before somewhere.

Comment

I am completely embarrassed I have not even had the time to pull this thing out of the garage for fresh pics yet. So here are a couple shots that were provided by the seller. Props to Atti for putting me in touch with the seller before he decided to go public with the sale. I cannot freaking wait to bust into this thing. Been sitting for about 2 years, so brakes need to be redone. I bled them to no avail, so new booster and cylinders all around! Carb is sticking too, so my first time rebuild will be a fun winter project. Lower rockers are either going or gone, and it feels a little under the vinyl top, but the rest of the body is straight and I think the paint will be salvageable with a buffing for the time being. I am pretty stoked - I was not really a fan of S&S until I saw this one.
                  rightfront.jpgrightrear.jpg

Comment

As I said before, I've never been so excited to work on someone else's car!

Lemme know when you need help bro!

Comment

You wanted a '59 for so very long man...glad I was able to assist in that coming to fruition.

Told the previous owner (Eddie) 12-13 years ago if/when the time came I'd find it a home. Honestly don't think a better home is out there - one that will lovingly care and USE it. Tough for Eddie seeing it leave, made easier by Steve's enthusiasm.

Comment

Hate to admit that I am glad to see its a landau, that means its less likely to become an ecto clone. She's beautiful can't wait to start her

Comment

BADASS

enuff said

Comment

Working...
                          X