Wide White Wall Tires...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide White Wall Tires...

Anyone on here ante up for a set of Coker tires? I want to stuff the largest diameter WWW tire I can get under my '58 while retaining my 15" X 7" rims. The stock tire size is listed as an 8.90-15 at a whopping 31" diameter! I normally run 6 ply LT235/75R15 truck tires because of the weight issue.... Anyway, I'm looking at these:

Anyone have any experience running these tires? Longevity? Ride quality? Overall Quality? Any other thoughts?

I run coker classics on my 62 300 and they are great. I also have diamond back tires on my 55 olds, and those guys will put a wide white on about any tire for you. we hade them do a set for my fathers chopped and sectioned 41 ford, we put them on a 10" wide tire with a hub cap so it looks old school from the side but when you are behind it you see all the rubber. But i would not hesitate to put them on my next car. my 56 olds coach will probably have them when its ready for it.

Comment

Interesting.... http://www.dbtires.com/. I wonder if they'll do 6 ply's for me? Although I do see that they carry extra loads....

Comment

Working...
      X