• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hearsejr View Post
      That is awesome!!!!

Here are some more detailed pics. I have more if you want to see something specific. It has 29,xxx Actual miles, 425 Cadillac Engine, New Tires, New Carb., Cleaned fuel lines and tank, It set up for many years and has some surface rust, but none undercarriage. Customized when it had 6 miles on it, by Armbruster Stageway of Fort Smith, AR in 1977.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Chris; 03-29-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

that's kewl. I would be worried about water getting in to the compartments in the bed though. I like the sign on the back of the doors..lol

Comment

that's kewl. I would be worried about water getting in to the compartments in the bed though. I like the sign on the back of the doors..lol
          Bill, they apparently close really well as the carpet has never been wet, and trust me, we've had alot of rain this winter. The cool thing is they open and close automatically with a switch. The signs inside the doors were on there when I got it. It's just black tape, but it's been there for a while. LOL

Comment

built in hydraulics? the signs might be from a funeral where the guy liked fishing. lol. we had one here where the guy had a funny sign on the hearse....something about riding a Cadillac.

Comment

built in hydraulics? the signs might be from a funeral where the guy liked fishing. lol. we had one here where the guy had a funny sign on the hearse....something about riding a Cadillac.
              LOL, that's funny. I guess it could be. Actually it's not hydraulics, each door is operated by a rear window motor.

Comment

Where is fc's location Chris?

Comment

Atti, it is located in SE OK.

Comment

Thanks. Cross posted to a flower car specific group.

Comment

Thank you Atti!

Comment

Working...
                      X