No announcement yet.

Bier pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I can't. That would be fair enough, but I have 2 sets of 3/8" holes and and 2 of 1/2" holes. If you're thinking nasty thoughts, set them aside and call me later.

This is an M-M table (I think) which has three 1/2" holes in the middle and a long strip with 3/8" holes on the ends. I have the 3/8" pins, but someday I may put some (or one) center pin in.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
      Aiite that will work. But.... I won't be getting rid of mine for at least another two months. As of right now they are in use holding the speaker box in place. But as soon as I start putting my new plan in place they are all yours as long as you're still willing to hook up flyman with yours.
      Works for me. Hey flyman, pm me your addy, I'll get em shipped out this week. They aren't doing me any good they don't fit my coach. The when I gets the new ones, I can start hauling my casket racer.

Comment

Chaser - check PM
        Thanks

Comment

Be sure to come up with some interesting stories, because people will ask you what's inside when you stop for gas.

Also, always have a CB radio. Truckers love hearses.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
            Be sure to come up with some interesting stories, because people will ask you what's inside when you stop for gas.

Ya, tell me about it. Just last Friday a guy asks (for the 473 time I've heard it) "Ya got a dead body in there?". Sure people, that's the way I roll, T-shirt, my Puppy hanging out the window, and a dead body in the back - Christ!!!
            So I turned and asked "Why, you volunteering?".

Well, I did at least answer him with a smile on my face

Comment

Had that exact same comment at mcdonalds drive through week before last. Said while handing me my food. Looked back at her as serious as can be told her "YES" grabbed my food and drove off.

Comment

HA, another one I've used was "Well, there's no air holes in the box (looking at my watch), Yep - he's dead by now"

Comment

One trucker asked who I had in the casket, and I told him that I was burying my grandmother. He said, "Oh, I'm sorry". I told him, yeah, I didn't want be the one to do it, but my family asked me. She died two years ago and she's starting to smell bad. That was the end of our conversation.

At a gas stop, some girls asked us what was inside the hearse, and them that there was a coffin with wheels on it that could go 60 mph downhill. They didn't believe me, so I had to show it to them.

Actually, the top speed of that car was never determined, because we didn't have the radar gun that year. The last run, when some people gave me a push start, I saw the speedometer hit about 34, and then the car was vibrating so hard, and I was working so hard to control it by then.that I couldn't read the speedo. I think I still have the video, though, when I yell "oh shit!!!" when I hit about freeway speed. I think that was the year that the car got retired. If I were ever to build another one, though, I would use the floating anti-sway rear axle and cambered front wheels, but I would never let go of the steering wheel and use differential brakes to steer down an incline. That was dumb, even though I repaired it and won the race.

Sorry, had to rub it in

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
                    Chaser - check PM
                    Thanks

I got your info, will get shipped this weekend

Comment

Mr Chaser I realized just today(I'm not the brightest crayon in the box) that I don't actually need the bier pins to hold my box in place. Gonna go down and get a couple of small L brackets to mount the box in place for now. So give me your info and I'll try and get the pins in the mail this weekend.

Comment

Sent out bier pins today. Shipping was not bad at all. Will get ya a tracking number asap.

Comment

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
                          Mr Chaser I realized just today(I'm not the brightest crayon in the box) that I don't actually need the bier pins to hold my box in place. Gonna go down and get a couple of small L brackets to mount the box in place for now. So give me your info and I'll try and get the pins in the mail this weekend.
                          check your pm.

Comment

doh my bad, guess it would help if I refreshed my screen occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                              Sent out bier pins today. Shipping was not bad at all. Will get ya a tracking number asap.
                              COOL - thanks a lot !!!

(forgot to mention on Hearseballers thread - when I sent him the sign holders and the PO lady asked what was in the box (breakable, etc), I simply told her "just some parts for a friends Hearse" - Should have seen her face, Then she picks the box up like a bomb, ya know... two finger like. Maybe she thought I was sending him a new ghost or something - Freakin morons.
                              Man, I love screwing w/ people.)

Comment

Mr Chaser, your "FREE" bier pins are on their way, should be there either today or tomorrow. Check your inbox for the tracking number. Just wanted to add the free part since I don't feel like as a group of people who share a passion for hearses should really make money off of selling each other essential parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X