who's gettin what for christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's gettin what for christmas

i only get the bills, but it's cool. just wondering if anybody's getting any good shit this year?

i always wait until income tax comes back and buy me something i want, thats how i got ellie mae. i'm hoping on an a-k 47 this year, i got a pretty good lead on one cheap.

Comment

I got my hearse! That's all I need! Also the glass fit the window, and we get it back tomorrow! Hooray!

Comment

I just bought a new computer, so I'm solid for now.

Comment

I bought myself the '78. I think I shall name her Griselda, or Lilith...not sure yet.

Comment

i gotted a house. so i'll spend the next 30 years paying for it, oh, and apparently i'll be fixing it up for the next couple of months before i can move into it. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
              I bought myself the '78. I think I shall name her Griselda, or Lilith...not sure yet.
              I can't remember, was she a miller-meteor? If so, cool! (Even if not, that's still really cool!) I would like to find out how many of us have this year/make. Also, Griselda is a wicked name. I was gonna' name ours Lilith, but it turned out to be male, so Judas it was!
              Last edited by Kaos Photo; 12-17-2007, 10:36 PM. Reason: Added more stuff!

Comment

I hope to get a job for xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos Photo View Post
                  I can't remember, was she a miller-meteor? If so, cool! (Even if not, that's still really cool!) I would like to find out how many of us have this year/make. Also, Griselda is a wicked name. I was gonna' name ours Lilith, but it turned out to be male, so Judas it was!

Yeah, she's a MM

Comment

I used to get winter depression really bad until I quit celebrating Xmas, so I don't do it anymore. I might get some money from the relatives who have it, because of my situation, and Tony might find something cool at a truck stop for me like maybe a huge inverter for the hearse. I sent out a couple of Xmas cards with some creative and possibly offensive artwork on them, but that is probably all I will do. AK47s, I have enough of them, but considering the thousands of unopened ammo rounds in boxes holding my safe down, and that I only have about a dozen banana 30's, taped to 60's but half-loaded to save the springs, I would like some 75 or 100 drums. I'll be watching my mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                      I hope to get a job for xmas.
                      A BLOW JOB MAYBE ?

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                        I used to get winter depression really bad until I quit celebrating Xmas, so I don't do it anymore. I might get some money from the relatives who have it, because of my situation, and Tony might find something cool at a truck stop for me like maybe a huge inverter for the hearse. I sent out a couple of Xmas cards with some creative and possibly offensive artwork on them, but that is probably all I will do. AK47s, I have enough of them, but considering the thousands of unopened ammo rounds in boxes holding my safe down, and that I only have about a dozen banana 30's, taped to 60's but half-loaded to save the springs, I would like some 75 or 100 drums. I'll be watching my mailbox.
                        check out cheaper than dirt magazine, tahey get surplus items all the time.

Comment

check out cheaper than dirt magazine, tahey get surplus items all the time.
                          Yeah, but I have no income, and finally the discipline to invest it without buying anything. That's one of the reasons that I'm so depressed now...I enjoy spending money, but I have no income.

It's hard to believe, with all of the sources of disability money that I've put in over the years, hundreds of thousands of dollars, I can't get a dime of it back when I have no income, but maybe something will come through, an appeal, lawyer for disability, or our trucking business.

Sorry to dump...I appreciate the suggestion and I'd check it out if I could.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                            i'm used to it

Comment

Oh yeah, I bought myself a drumkit too. And a hammer. And a set of bass strings for 56 fucking dollars!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X