• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
    That's because it was in French.
    That is too funny

Comment

• How did a religion thread get on if someone is gay or not ..............

Comment

• Originally posted by dodgerider666 View Post
        How did a religion thread get on if someone is gay or not ..............
        Let me put ya together. It was sticking pretty close to a fundie-bashing thread, which is what you should expect when you start spouting religious drivel in a place like this, but then the thread started to go Catholic when Highbars came across with this jewel:

Well shit fuck damn... I got here to late and you guys run him off before I could invite him over for a couple cans of FUCK OFF and ask him if he got jacked off by a priest when he was young or maybe he is a Chester himself... GIDDY-UP!!!
        Of course, any one of us could have steered the thread back to religion, but I'll confess that I didn't:

I seriously doubt that priests give reacharounds...if they had, no one would have complained.
        And then God spoke. Chris is the one true god around here, right?

Originally Posted by Mr big
        You RECIEVE Christ not accept. It's not like Jesus is good enough for you
        And you are?
        The sexuality is a little more subtle, but it's there, I think it's there.

We started to get back on the fundie-bashing thing, which got boring in a hurry and killed the thread, but there was a resurrection...or was it an erection?

Hey I believe in the power of resurrerection. Every morning I wake up and somehow my dick's risen from the dead.
        We went back on track for a while and had a nice discussion about spirituality, but then, out of the blue, came THIS!

If there is a god, when I die I expect to find him laughing because the joke was on us and we seem to exist for his amusement. That sadistic asshole deity can blow me (assuming said deity is as hot or hotter than the representation of god from the movie Dogma.)
        The idea that a person could get a blowjob from God was somewhat silly, so I made it a little bit sillier by suggesting that the beard would tickle, and that a blowjob from a guy god would be just as good as one from a girl god:

As far as blowjobs are concerned, though, isn't a blowjob a blowjob? If God has a long white beard as in some pictures, I can see how it might tickle a little, but the end result is gonna be the same. Just close your eyes and try to enjoy it.
        And this brought about a vehement denial, which led to my suspicions that someone around here might be dealing with some daemons!

No homo. If there is a god and he is gay and likes to give blowjobs I could care less who he blows as long as it isn't me.
        I tried to ease this person's sexual doubts by pointing out that it really didn't matter whether or not someone was gay, but I think I just made the situation worse!

Chacun son truc...it's really none of my business whether you have boys or girls, gods or mortals slobbering on your johnson.

For instance, I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to convince anyone that I'm not gay. I've had sex with both men and women, and I don't see how it really makes much difference. It's whatever you're in the mood for.
        Then there was this nightmare, which ruined any chance of turning this back into an ordinary fundie-bashing thread.

"Ain't nothin gay about getting your dick sucked... Hes the one thats gay for sucking dick."
        ...which brought about this response...

Sounds like "It's not gay if your pitching"

Technically there is only one dick I love, and it's mine. That's about as gay as it gets for me.
        ...and turned this thread into something totally...gay!

Comment

• Thanks for the recap... summed it up pretty well.

Actually the atheist and gay movements have much in common as outlined here.

[youtube]_YxdM1WChHc[/youtube]

Not to mention that the Boy Scouts of America discriminate against both groups as well seeing as how you can't join if you're attracted to the same sex and/or lack a belief in a god.

Comment

• Not to mention that the Boy Scouts of America discriminate against both groups as well seeing as how you can't join if you're attracted to the same sex and/or lack a belief in a god.

Didn't Groucho Marx state he would not belong to an organizaation that would accept him as a member?
            Why would anybody be upset that a group of intolerant bigots don't want their company?

Comment

• Hey now, that's Mom and apple pie you're bashing there mister! America stands for freedom! Except when somone is different of course. Then they need to be shipped off to a death camp.

Comment

• Didn't Groucho Marx state he would not belong to an organizaation that would accept him as a member?
                Why would anybody be upset that a group of intolerant bigots don't want their company?
                Well, first of all, you're really dating yourself with that remark, Otto. Not that there is anything wrong with dating yourself...I think we've established that here on Page 11 of this thread, but if that's you in your avatar pic...well. WC Fields got laid once in a while, and so can you. Then again, si t'a envie de taille ta propre pipe, j'en ai rien a foutre. But I think I mentioned that before. And I think I'm starting to sound gay, at least 65% gay, so I'll move on to the real reason why I replied.

Wait, I forgot what that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
                  Hey now, that's Mom and apple pie you're bashing there mister! America stands for freedom! Except when somone is different of course. Then they need to be shipped off to a death camp.
                  Believe me, it's OK to be different. If that were not so, I would have been the first one to die in the death camp. As it is, they couldn't even keep me locked up in the nut house for more than a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morella View Post
                    Then again, si t'a envie de taille ta propre pipe, j'en ai rien a foutre. But I think I mentioned that before. And I think I'm starting to sound gay, at least 65% gay, so I'll move on to the real reason why I replied.
                    more like 68% now

Comment

• Originally posted by Morella View Post
                      Believe me, it's OK to be different. If that were not so, I would have been the first one to die in the death camp. As it is, they couldn't even keep me locked up in the nut house for more than a week.
                      Did you tie bed sheets together and slide down the wall or impersonate a doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
                        Did you tie bed sheets together and slide down the wall or impersonate a doctor?
                        Impersonate a doctor, in a state hospital, around here? I don't think I could act that stupid no matter how many drugs they gave me.

Comment

• [youtube]VABSoHYQr6k[/youtube]

Comment

• Ninja Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                            X