I have something I want to share with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have something I want to share with you

The million-dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said, "Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God, who the Bible says is "rich in mercy," sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for guilty sinners. We broke God's Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Please, repent (turn from sin) today and God will grant everlasting life to all who trust in Jesus. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.

Just say "God, I'm a sinner, I belive Christ died and rose and I repent from my sins. I give my life to you and accept You and Lord and Savoir. Jesus name amen." if you really meant that you will be saved. Thanks for your time.

I've got a better idea - I think I'm going to go look at boobies.

This is a bad place to try and 'witness' dude - seriously. Consider this fair warning because this place will turn into such a filth pit people will long for the wholesome virtuous living of Gomorrah.

Comment

I can understand that, but sometimes you have to witness at bad places

Comment

Sluggo is a Fucktard

Originally posted by sluggo View Post
        The million-dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said, "Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God, who the Bible says is "rich in mercy," sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for guilty sinners. We broke God's Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Please, repent (turn from sin) today and God will grant everlasting life to all who trust in Jesus. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.

Just say "God, I'm a sinner, I belive Christ died and rose and I repent from my sins. I give my life to you and accept You and Lord and Savoir. Jesus name amen." if you really meant that you will be saved. Thanks for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by sluggo View Post
          I can understand that, but sometimes you have to witness at bad places
          No you don't. I don't recall anybody else shoving their religion down your throat on this board.

Comment

Hey i don't remember this being the Watchtower forum, last time I checked this was the NHA-motherfucking-A forum!

Comment

If half of the people who say that they're going to heaven really are, I would just as soon go to the other place.

-d

Comment

I heard tale thars a special place in hell for those who try and convert others

Comment

What the fuck? Why would anyone come in here and try and shove religion down my throat. I get enough of this, just living in Utah. I hate to be so rude, but sluggo your way the fuck out of line. I mean you have 4 damn posts and 2 of them are in this thread. Did you come here to preach or did you come here to enjoy hearses and good conversation with people who appreciate them. If it is the first option, maybe you should take your bible elsewhere, if it is the second... then join us in love for the sport. Pull up a chair and keep your teaching, preaching or whatever the fuck it is called to yourself, unless you enjoy having your ass ripped open by people that don't like being preached to.

Comment

I do like hearses. I got a 1960 Cadillac.

Comment

Usually when I see someone spouting religion in a place like this, where it obviously doesn't belong, I just assume that they're trolling for flames, which is fine with me. The Tomb is an open, anything-goes forum, so say whatever you want, as long as you can handle the return fire.

There are a few here who disagree, but most seem to feel, as I do, that a good flaming thread is entertaining. I'll be happy to entertain a conversation about religion, but I would ask that you come up with an original opinion of your own, not just more of the old, tired "Chick Tract" garbage that you opened with.

You could tell us about your 60 hearse, maybe post some pictures, and tell us about your plans for it, and you would be a hell of a lot more popular, but there are some of us who don't give a fuck what people think of us. If you can play on that level, I offer you a little challenge...come up with a convincing scientific argument that God exists. If it is truly scientific, then we can make an interesting discussion about it.

-d

Comment

Think of it like this, when you see a can of soda do you think that the soda formed out of the ground, evolving a can around the black liquid then over the years the can evloved some more then paint grew on it forming a logo? Or do you think someone created it? It seems more logical to think that a creator made it than it evolving over the years.
                        That's the same way with God

Comment

[youtube]Vz-ChvkP7z4[/youtube]

Comment

http://members.optusnet.com.au/sjbhi...sus%20love.jpg

Comment

Fuck yeah, its buddy Christ!

Comment

Working...
                              X