Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

65' Superior DeVille from ebay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Highbars
    replied
    Originally posted by kitkong View Post
    I'm truly sorry.........no headlight rings at all................they were probably removed long before I ever took possession of the car.

    --------kitkong
    Thanks for looking Maybe I'll have them all powder coated neon green....

    Leave a comment:


  • EternalCombustion
    replied
    Originally posted by kitkong View Post
    it may be a bit,...but I'll see what I can do

    -------kitkong
    Take your time. Just let me know if you end up having an extra one.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
    Any idea how similar the dash in the '65 would be to my '69? I'm wanting to put a radio in, but don't really want to hack the dash. If I had a replacement dash insert there'd be no worries.

    Thanks in advace.
    I couldn't tell ya........but if yours is anything like my 69', then they're vastly different...............in either case, it doesn't mtter, the car/shell was sent to scrap this past monday...........so the car itself is gone.

    Sorry my friend.

    I did, hoiwever, save the dash pad.

    -------kitkong

    Leave a comment:


  • EvilManor
    replied
    Originally posted by kitkong View Post
    I'm truly sorry.........no headlight rings at all................they were probably removed long before I ever took possession of the car.

    --------kitkong
    Any idea how similar the dash in the '65 would be to my '69? I'm wanting to put a radio in, but don't really want to hack the dash. If I had a replacement dash insert there'd be no worries.

    Thanks in advace.

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    Originally posted by Highbars View Post
    I need one headlight ring... not rusted.... if there any there....Thank you..
    I'm truly sorry.........no headlight rings at all................they were probably removed long before I ever took possession of the car.

    --------kitkong

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post
    If for some reason you end up with a roller left after your other 2 customers are done let me know. I have a damaged roller on my '66 combo and could use a replacement.
    Thanks

    it may be a bit,...but I'll see what I can do

    -------kitkong

    Leave a comment:


  • Highbars
    replied
    I need one headlight ring... not rusted.... if there any there....Thank you..

    Leave a comment:


  • EternalCombustion
    replied
    If for some reason you end up with a roller left after your other 2 customers are done let me know. I have a damaged roller on my '66 combo and could use a replacement.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • TWHawk
    replied
    If the bars and window cranks are still available, I have cash for you. Will you be at the meet on Friday?

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    Well, the glass is already out and spoken for.............the door frames (For the Glass) have all been removed............all that's left is the doors themselves.............I don't wish to bother with storing them....no room......so, again,.if anyone needs some doors, suicide style, let me know.

    -----kitkong

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Baron
    replied
    If can store the doors if the glass is still good, someday someone will need that glass.

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    I'm very close to taking the shell of this car to the shredder............I've taken out/off everything I think might be useful, or that anyone might want....................this car has some clean useful solid doors on it..........if anyone wants them, please let me know now otherwise I'm gonna leave them on the car to be taken away.....I don't have the room for anything else...........drop me an email and let me know if you gotta have something

    Thanx all!!!

    --------kitkong

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperSnake View Post
    Well fiddlesticks....guess it's back to the search for jump seats then

    I am sorry my friend........would've been happy to let you have them, had they fit.

    -----kitkong

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperSnake
    replied
    Well fiddlesticks....guess it's back to the search for jump seats then

    Leave a comment:


  • kitkong
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperSnake View Post
    Would those jump seats fit my 59? If so then I'm all over them like stains on a mattress!
    Sorry my friend,.they're not gonna work.........fist, there 6 years distance between the 2 cars, and Superior & MM are 2 different styles...............I asked of my so called "expert" friends, even the gentleman that sold me my 59', and they all said it was highly unlikely that they'd fit.


    -----kitkong

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X