No announcement yet.

New here with 2 1959 caddies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope never got it back he only wanted a 1000 bucks and i gave him 300 i mean the thing was in mint condition and i pulled up with the trailer and a towtruck from the local salvage and scrap pulled out with it on so i used the rest of the cash i was gunna give him and bought my 1975 caddie hearse

Comment

Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
      Sheesh-_- Anyone else ever go through this kind of Bullshit when getting or selling your Hearse.
      Yes. I've heard horror storys.

And - I'm still waiting for $400 out of the $1000 selling price on a 1975 Superior that changed hands almost two years ago.

Comment

Got my first hearse on ebay, and everything went smooth. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I know a guy that checks uship pretty regular. His name is Pete and drives a duelly Chevy diesel. He has picked up numerous boats and cars up and down the east coast. He's very reliable too. Good luck gettin them home.

Comment

I got screwed on the title for my hearse, been a year and a half, waiting on a title service, hopefully someday it will legally be mine!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haroldfromhell View Post
            I got screwed on the title for my hearse, been a year and a half, waiting on a title service, hopefully someday it will legally be mine!!!!
            I know whatcha mean i had to wait a year before i got mine in october it wasnt the folks i bought it from it was the owner before them that screwed me but the title is in my hands now i bet your anxious to get it arent you

Comment

Hey Hcloud13, welcome to the obsession...er...club. Hope you get your coaches with no more BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_Guy View Post
                I know whatcha mean i had to wait a year before i got mine in october it wasnt the folks i bought it from it was the owner before them that screwed me but the title is in my hands now i bet your anxious to get it arent you
                Hell yeah I wanna get this baby on the road!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haroldfromhell View Post
                  Hell yeah I wanna get this baby on the road!!!!
                  hahah i know huh i wanna get mine there too

Comment

Folks, I talked with Doug on the phone today. He is a cool cat! Those of you that haven't, welcome him to the site warmly.

Comment

Just an update.

Ok... Stick a fork in me..im done.

He Called me up last night to tell me he was wrong and he doesn't have a Title to the car...-__-
                      I got my money back through Payapl..but I was hoping I could get them.

Im sorry to everyone for taking up space on the form.

Im gonna go sit in a corner and cry im Depressed lol

But on a happier note I talked with STODD about purchasing his 64.

Comment

Man, that's a bitch.....fate will bite ya' on the ass and you'll probly find one in your own neighborhood or town, somebody's got one for ya'......

Comment

Why would that be a deal breaker..?

Of course having paperwork is grand but you can obtain that through other means. Not logical to give up a dream because of a missing title. Seems like something else may be the real reason - whatever that may be.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he does in fact have that title, btw.

Comment

you'd be the first person to talk to STODD and walk away happy. =)

Sorry that didn't work out man, perhaps it is for the better.

Comment

Do you have to have the titles in FL...cause in GA, just need a bill of sale on a car that old.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                                Do you have to have the titles in FL...cause in GA, just need a bill of sale on a car that old.
                                All I know is that in FL.You have to have a Title.
                                Also they woldent be worth restoring as no title can pretty munch ruin any canch of resale down the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X