• Show
Clear All

1976 cadillac miller meteor.

Comment

I use Hagerty for My limo, very good company to deal with

You can go to www.Hagerty.com, and do an online quote

Comment

How do you insure your Hearse

I am about to have my 49 road worthy. I was wondering who yall use to insure your rides. Any discussion on this topic is GREATLY appreciated since I am in the dark on insuring a "classic car." Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Deplegott
          I am about to have my 49 road worthy. I was wondering who yall use to insure your rides. Any discussion on this topic is GREATLY appreciated since I am in the dark on insuring a "classic car." Thanks
          I don't know how it works in Russia but over here collector car insurance usually requires you keep your car in a locked garage when not in use, can't use it as general transportation [can't use it to go to work], and usually they require you to have 1 "normal car" for every collector car you have on your policy [what constitutes a "normal car" depends on the company]. Depending on the company they might also put a limit on how many miles you can drive it per year, they might have an age restriction on who can drive it.

Comment

We just purchased a 1983 Cadillac S&S Coach and Progressive who we use for everything won't cover it! Ugh! We have our info now sent out to Haggerty, State Farm and Farmers. Waiting to hear from them.

Comment

Progressive supports the ACLU. One reason to drop them right there. State Farm insures my Hearse.

Comment

Working...
              X