Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple more shots...

Comment

That looks waaaaaaaaayyyy better than I thought it would, though I still like the stockers too...

Comment

dsupradir (Medium).jpg

Eh, my photochop skillz are rusty, couldn't find the right wheel pic, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Comment

Hey that looks good Todd!

Period with WWW. Must say that I'm not a fan of whitewalls on a white car. Since this one is two-tone, not quite as bad.

Couldn't find a correct angle to work these on. The combination may be a winner however:

Comment

Salt Flat Specials lend an air of attitude and credibility. If staying with a small diameter, these get my vote.

Comment

Centerline Smoothies just plain kick ass. They look great on such a wide array of vehicles for their simplicity and reminisce of the '50s. Bonuses? They go up to 24". They're cheap. They can be painted body color leaving the lip chrome with chrome nuts - nice combination.

Comment

Like the look of Forgiato Otto on your rig. Big bucks though... Fun to see.

Comment

Sine we're in the realm of large diameter now, had to drop the body. Creepy will love this bagged & laying frame. Gotta' admit that a '60s style wheel a little bigger helps offset the proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post

Centerline Smoothies just plain kick ass. They look great on such a wide array of vehicles for their simplicity and reminisce of the '50s. Bonuses? They go up to 24". They're cheap. They can be painted body color leaving the lip chrome with chrome nuts - nice combination.
                    Those are what I run on my ambulance, but with hubcaps. The price has gone up a little on them, when I got them they were $150 a wheel, now they're $199. Very strong and lightweight (for as big as they are).

hubcap2.JPG

Comment

C'mon Atti, chop the top. You know you want to....

Comment

lo-top hi-top:

lohi.jpg

Comment

Glad you tackled a chop 'cuz I had no desire - nor spare time currently!

Down to 48" headroom and a way to save $$$ from reinstalling a commercial windshield.

Comment

I should have started with your slammed pic.

Comment

Todd that chop-top you did is excellent!

Comment

lohi2.jpg

Think we could do this by next weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X