No announcement yet.

Monster Bash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna see jeezus on a pogo stick. Oh yeah, who is the guy with the white hearse on 20's? He was just here fixing my waterheater.lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
      I wanna see jeezus on a pogo stick.
      He's a regular at DragonCon.

Comment

• LMAO .. I saw him last year

Comment

• Now I just need to figure out the bowl of petunias that say 'oh no, not again' and I'll have a lot better understanding of the workings of the universe than I currently do.

Comment

• LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
              Now I just need to figure out the bowl of petunias that say 'oh no, not again' and I'll have a lot better understanding of the workings of the universe than I currently do.

Comment

• Just for you

Comment

• Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                  I wanna see jeezus on a pogo stick. Oh yeah, who is the guy with the white hearse on 20's? He was just here fixing my waterheater.lol.
                  I think you are speaking of Kevin Dispain .. But I am not aware that he " Fixes waterheaters " .

Comment

• My roommate is trying to explain the " falling Petunias" So I guess you are safe unless you come back as something and then keep dying again as the thing you came back as......? Wow im a blonde i lost myself on this one

Comment

• anyone interested in CDs of my *new and improved* hearse mix, featuring the music of:

alex can't sleep
                      bach
                      cadillac tramps
                      calabrese
                      chopin
                      EJ Wells
                      Forbidden Dimension
                      The Ghastly Ones
                      The Quads
                      The Pine Box Boys
                      The Staggers
                      Los Straightjackets
                      radio werewolf

Comment

• He could have been blowing smoke for all I know. Just thought I would inquire. I am not familiar with most of the newbies.

Comment

• i'm guessing the guy wasn't actually in the hearse?

Comment

• Nope. White K5 blazer.

But on a side note, I got all the lights working on the 59, so that is another step towards monster bash, the old switch burned the shit out of my finger when I was pulling it out. I had to put a regular pull switch in untill i can find an OE switch, but at least i can drive at night now.lol.

Comment

• if you find one let me know. we'll be needing one for the 58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                                **IMPORTANT**

There will be NO drama allowed between parties at this event. If you have a problem with someone over some shit that went on the past - then let it either be in the past or deal with it another time, we are going to be here to have a good time, get a little loose and just hang out. If you cannot seem to find the inner strength to not adhere to this one very simple rule (remember the old single rule that we had "don't be an idiot"), then don't come - or just avoid the person you have conflict with.

This includes but is not limited to ex-boyfriends or girlfriends, ex-boyfriends of ex-girlfriends, ex-girlfriends of current boyfriends and always the crowd favorite ex-boyfriend of current boyfriend and his girlfriends girlfriend. This is not necessarily targeted at anybody in particular, I just know that things can get pretty unnecessarily dramatic pretty quick for no f'n reason.

We return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Chris
                                I was going to say something about this. As long as everyone acts like an adult, all will be cool like Fonzie. And just for the record, it will not be a problem to call security and have people removed.
                                As they say, "Don't Start No Shit, Won't Be No Shit".

Comment

Working...
                                X