Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Bash!

Remember, Monster Bash is June 3rd!

Drive it, push it, trailer it, drag it, chop it up and put it back together in the parking lot - we need EVERY privately owned (mostly) hearse in the south to come to this. So far our record is 21 (I think), I think we can best that - I think that 25 is not only doable, but easily done.

I'd also like to hit the Dixie Fried Car Show at the Drive Invasion this year too if possible, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Sorry we haven't been more forthcoming with info, I have been in touch with the organizers and I don't have copies of the fliers or itinerary yet, so me having no info on the subject has turned into nobody else having it either. We do have some added bonus stuff coming that weekend (most of which you'll hear about on the 12th), along with (hopefully) some new swag to sell and sport around.

Here is the page from last year:

If you have multiple cars, but only one driver, not a problem - we can find people to drive your cars (*cough* *cough* Richard). No tag or insurance (please let it stop well though), ride in the cradle between 2 other cars (we've done it before).

Who is comin? What are you bringin? People coming with you? Lets get this thing rollin folks.

CANT WAIT!

Comment

i'm definately at the monster bash. as for the drive invasion, well my first loyalty is to dragon con. too bad they're on the same weekend.

i'm going to be some kind of holy pissed if my coach isn't ready by this weekend. i DO NOT want to be coachless on the 12th.

Comment

guess if nothing goes down i'll have 3 coachs 4 if anyone has a 500 block i can drop in the 76 real fast like

Comment

i'll be at the bash most likely and i'll be in the 73.

Comment

We'll be coming for damn sure in my 88...and my brother is bring his 65 Plymouth too...We look forward to seeing you guys there!

Comment

I'll be at Monster Bash, but the coach won't She's not fixed. I don't think the giant gapping hole in the back qualifies as road worthy. If they hadn't crushed that other one, I'd have the parts to fix her.

Comment

Awww...it'll work out hun

Comment

yes it will work out. we look forward to seeing you even if not in a coach. it's not driving one that counts, it's the love for procars.
                  Last edited by mdeanr; 05-05-2007, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
                    it's not driving one that counts, it's love love for procars.
                    Mac you seem to to love your car a little little to to much

Comment

lol i found the edit button.

Comment

lmfao

Comment

yeah go ahead and laugh at me.

Comment

That's ok. It took me a week to figure out how to put pictures in without screwing it up! But I was also doing it on several different sites. and each one has a different way to set it up. so each one was frustrating in its own right! LOL

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X