X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are you coming from Kev?
    I am going 20 eastbound from intown to Moreland

Comment

• I'm not sure, Thought about hooking up with Catura in Loganville when they get there, but I promised Katie I would hang with them tonight for Bonnie's Birthday. So I'll either be coming from Conyers, or Jonesboro.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
        Myranndah (and anyone else in, near, from, around, or about Gwinnett), if you want to meet up and follow me from 316 and Sugarloaf out to loganville, I'll be leavin around 9:40am from that QT, and rollin down to Mal Wart. Just let me know so I know who/how many to wait for.
        thats is the way we plan on going so we'll try to hook up at the qt about that time

Comment

• See ya there!

Comment

• Ok we're going to meetup in Loganville. We can't checkin until after 11am unless we want to pay for the extra day, so we'll just check in Sunday evening when we're done. But we'll convoy out with everyone else. Meetup is around 10 or 10:30am right? at the WallyWorld parking lot? Any changes let me know please? I can't wait!

Comment

• deadbride.......i added you on yahoo. if you need anything just message me. you'll pass my house from I-20 heading to the motel sunday morning. my yahoo is hearseguy77........i'll be heading up to the meeting spot at around 10am....ish.

Mac

Comment

• We do not have to head out from the meeting place until 12 noon, so you will have time to check in.

Comment

• Well shit. If you aren't leaving loganville till noon then we'll cruise up that way untill about 11-1130 then head towards the show. It'll gimme a good idea of how she is going to act anyways. so if something happens, then i'll just drop her back by the house on the way and take only the hearse.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
                    Myranndah (and anyone else in, near, from, around, or about Gwinnett), if you want to meet up and follow me from 316 and Sugarloaf out to loganville, I'll be leavin around 9:40am from that QT, and rollin down to Mal Wart. Just let me know so I know who/how many to wait for.
                    Sounds good, we'll see you there.

Comment

• We do not have to head out from the meeting place until 12 noon, so you will have time to check in
                      So we are not to get there early? Website says gates open at one, but it sounded like y'all were meeting at 10 to head out to get ther earlier than that. I guess I am coming from a completely different direction than everyone else, so I'd like to time it right. Is Ganci incommunicato with his move?

Comment

• I don't think we can get in early, I just pulled a time out of my ass when I made the first post about meeting at 10.
                        When we do get there I think we should park off the main drag this year to have a little privacy. Maybe 5 rows up from where we were last year.

Comment

• see everyone at the wal-mart around 11am.

Comment

• i'm tryin to get there

ok i'm butt nakeed

butt nakeeed

and lost , somebody pleaes call me and tell me where ta' go

dam i just fell and pricked my finger

whoops i'm dyslexic

dam that felt good

Comment

• check your PM's Tim. call me.

Comment

• Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
                                ok i'm butt nakeed

butt nakeeed

and lost , somebody pleaes call me and tell me where ta' go

dam i just fell and pricked my finger

whoops i'm dyslexic

dam that felt good
                                tim were cutting out at 9 so if you want to join in call me and i'll do 52 to the 985 and meet ya at the bp or something then roll to sugarloaf to add to the train then off to loganville
                                Last edited by northgahearse; 06-05-2007, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X