Coming to Snellville in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by disPAIN'Sbac View Post
    I'm THERE first show in the new ride!! But I'm not flat black are they gonna kick me out LOL
    HAHA......Paulie is a good guy as are the rest. Just don't be a faggity car owner cause you got a '59, last show a guy got pissed cause his 19XX Hemi Something or Nother didn't get recognized. Then he proceeded to tell Paulie and the others that they didn't know shit about cars and blah blah blah. Its going to be a great show.

Comment

Oh and we'll be there in the Buick. Not sure if anyone has seen it or not. But we'll be there.

Comment

i'll more than likely be there in the 73.

Comment

Most likely we will cruse up there.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
            Oh and we'll be there in the Buick. Not sure if anyone has seen it or not. But we'll be there.
            I seen it!

Comment

Remember everybody.....$15 bucks a head to attend.

Comment

Remember everybody.....$15 bucks a head to attend.

I'm throwing 25.00 just cause that girl gives me gratitude!!

Comment

HAHA......Paulie is a good guy as are the rest. Just don't be a faggity car owner cause you got a '59, last show a guy got pissed cause his 19XX Hemi Something or Nother didn't get recognized. Then he proceeded to tell Paulie and the others that they didn't know shit about cars and blah blah blah. Its going to be a great show.
                  Ah you know me better than that, I'm humble and a car lover period of MOST creeds and nationalities, flat black, 9 stage paint, chopped, troughed, custom, original, lowered, raised. I don't care if no one recognizes my ride I WILL all day and that's all that matters. I'm going to see the group again talk shit and smudge BILLY"S chrome. Yea that's right... he don't know the chrome joke does he? You guys gotta hold up tradition, lets break Billy's new ride in

Comment

Ah you know me better than that, I'm humble and a car lover period of MOST creeds and nationalities, flat black, 9 stage paint, chopped, troughed, custom, original, lowered, raised. I don't care if no one recognizes my ride I WILL all day and that's all that matters. I'm going to see the group again talk shit and smudge BILLY"S chrome. Yea that's right... he don't know the chrome joke does he? You guys gotta hold up tradition, lets break Billy's new ride in

Comment

Don't forget the diaper to wipe it down with.

Comment

Used diaper Tony?

Comment

What about a California Car Duster?

Comment

Yeah - before we know it their baby is gonna be ass out because he's using her diapers to wipe down the backwards landau bars...

Comment

I want to question this conversation, but then i realize that it doesn't matter wether or not i do, because it's prolly not going to end well regardless.lmao.

And isn't my new coach too new to be in the thing? it's a 78

Comment

Just bring it.

Comment

Working...
                                X