No announcement yet.

Coming to Snellville in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...who what and where for friday night if anything....I need to take mine out for a few hours when i get off from work. But NO tequilla for me. I haven't touched the shit since "someones" bachelor party and the feeling is still fresh when i think about it too much.....

Comment

So what be the plan..........?

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing. Also are we gonna do a cruise in to the show? Maybe meet early and grab some quick food, or maybe afterwards?
        can us post 70's hearses allowed to park or do we park off site? I'm just loaded with questions.

Comment

I am not sure of the parking situation. I leave at 3 AM tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be in town by noonish. Shortly after getting there, I have to meet up with my buddy Bob, who will be flying in from San Francisco. I have no idea what's in store the rest of the day until night time, which will be absorbed by the preparty that's listed on the flyer.

Saturday, I will be doing what ever Bob and Road Devil Randy are up to. That is my plan.

Anyone can call me tomorrow after 12.
          XXX-XXX-XXXX
          Last edited by STODD; 03-31-2008, 03:23 PM.

Comment

so......is anyone from dead ends going to be there? i was told by John (STODD) to bring my 73 anyway.

Comment

Post-67 cars park in parking lot behind the show....as told to me per STODD (John Ford) @ 9:15am this morning.

Comment

As per STODD as of 9:45am ALL COACHES are welcome to park in the show!

Comment

John called me this morning too and said that all hearses are welcome no matter what age they are. There will be a area reserved for hearses in the show..... he wants everyone to come out in their coaches and have a great time!

Comment

no one has any excuse now. everyone get those coaches out!

Comment

great turnout today..........too bad it had to rain.

Comment

Had a blast today. It's good to hang with everyone again. Stodd, it was cool to meet you. Hope you can make it to MonsterBash, coach or no coach.
                        I've have some friends coming in from Cooper City that weekend. They said they found round trip plane tickets from Ft. Lauderdale for around $220/$250

Comment

Just a quick check in:
                          I just got home but have to go help my mom move some stuff.
                          I had a great time and it was way cool meeting all of you. Denise and David, thank you so much for the livations. I feel guilty all of us didn't get more time to visit. More later!

Comment

It was good seeing everyone again and taking the 59 to it's first event. At first I was REALLY pissed about the rain, my ride was fuckin gleaming on the way down, I got the tooth brush out, (you guys know me) then 20 minutes away the bottom dropped out. Then I got to thinking this isn't about my car or me it was about a lil girl with a rare disease that this benefit was for, I threw 25.00. I didn't even bitch when I got my burnt burger an hour later that was nothing like I ordered. Fuck it worse things to be concerned about. I think I fell in love about 7 times.... no 9 times (chic with jeans to arm pits was number 6 I think) and met some cool dudes. I felt right at home. Despite the doche bag and barbie bithes filled clubs I play at to make a living I knew thats's where I belonged, It was like a breath of fresh air. Billy you ever let a chick in my step child again with her boots on racking across that interior again I'm cutting your fuckin nuts off with a belt sander. NO ONE was wearing a dead ends hat.. fuckers. Niki love the new truck and ink the truck fits and so does the ink!! God I gotta start my sleeves I really got the fever now. STODD god talking bikes with you soooooo many years apart we raced but we still knew the same people that was a passion in my life that re surfaced for a second. Sorry I had to leave, work was calling soon and the choppers doing burn outs a lil close to my car was my cue to dip. Until next time.

Comment

Originally posted by disPAIN'Sbac View Post
                              NO ONE was wearing a dead ends hat.. fuckers.
                              i beg to differ............i was wearing a dead ends hat......it might not be the ones you made but i was wearing one! i have about 10 of these.

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                                Just a quick check in:
                                I just got home but have to go help my mom move some stuff.
                                I had a great time and it was way cool meeting all of you. Denise and David, thank you so much for the livations. I feel guilty all of us didn't get more time to visit. More later!
                                It was cool meeting and hanging out with you too!

Comment

Working...
                                X