Coming to Snellville in March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HellCat View Post
    It was cool meeting and hanging out with you too!

I thought you typed tool not too!

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
      I thought you typed tool not too!
      Turning "30" will do that to you!

Comment

Originally posted by HellCat View Post
        Turning "30" will do that to you!
        haha. what? I said HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
          i beg to differ............i was wearing a dead ends hat......it might not be the ones you made but i was wearing one! i have about 10 of these.
          Beaning I put a lot of effort into the dead ends hats I made and pushed the hell out of em to get them done before Monster bash even though I couldn't make it for you guys what hats do you think I was talking about? Not the ratty one on your head playa that's due for retirement MINE not to toot my own horn but the ones I made are way sharper.

Comment

i havent downed your hats so i don't appreciate the downing of mine. i was just stating the fact that i WAS wearing a dead ends hat. you didn't say no one was wearing any of your hats. my hats took just as much effort and time making them as yours did.

Comment

i havent downed your hats so i don't appreciate the downing of mine.
              Oh Mac chill we've been fuckin with each other on this board ever since I've been on this board, didn't you say yourself over at Billy's when I was getting the 59 "yea we fuck with each other but it's all in good fun" now either you you can take it as good fun and roll with it or not & I'll stop fuckin with you, cause when I do it's in good fun.

i was just stating the fact that i WAS wearing a dead ends hat.
              Ok I'll agree with that.

my hats took just as much effort and time making them as yours did.
              On this I'll have to disagree,HIGHLY, and I'll back up my words with my knowledge. Lemme clue you in. There is a lot of maliciously intricacy that goes into embroidery a lot that are in the business consider it an exquisite art form. For the dead ends hats I did I got a black and white imagine that I had to turn into a stitch file (that's a long process in it's self) and dictate what colors would go where and in what order. Each letter each side of the coffin the banner the landau bars etc. To turn it into a stitch file as so the machine could read what stitch's go where (the machine is basically a very smart computer) I had to individually punch in with a special art program just for embroidery (program alone is 5000.00) whats called stitch assigning. Picture taking a needle and punching holes in aluminum foil that a picture is drawn on a very detailed picture until it's all filled in. Don't get off line now YOU GOT TO STAY EXACTLY on the picture..... every detail. That's what digitizing an imagine is to then turn it into a stitch file as so the machine will punch/stitch exactly how you assigned each stitch. After that's done you have to save it to the right size in conjunction with the dimensions of the hat WITHOUT distorting the image once it starts stitching. The dead ends logo's that are on the hats took me and the help of a friend about 2 1/2 hours to even get READY to stitch. Then the hat has to be mounted,colors have to be assigned hat has to be centered needle traced and edited, then the stitching begins, Each D.E hat took 18 minutes per hat to stitch providing u didn't have any "thread breaks" or other aggravating problems that come with embroidery. To get all the correct size flex fits for everyone I had to drive to three different places/vendors. Some vender's had what I needed but not all. 3 hours driving time. Plus 3 hours prep time plus 18 to 20 minutes per hat... then mailing the out of stater orders.... you do the math. I've seen your hats they are stock fonts pre loaded in the computer I can design and sticth one of those in about ten minutes. I beg to differ your hats took as much time as mine did. This doesn't make me better than you or my hats better, but I just couldn't let you go misunderstanding what effort I DID put into those hats or having you think yours took just as much time as mine, trust me they didn't. Now ya know. You might know a little more about Hearses than me and that's cool by me that's why I won't argue with you if you step up and tell me something about hearses, maybe I'll learn something. But step up and tell me something about my business/embroidery something you don't know much about and I'm gonna have to check ya

Comment

hey kevin, you still doing the embroidering business?

Comment

i'll agree with you that yours might have had more time and effort in them but mine were done by a professional as well. i'll drop the whole thing, i was just saying that i was wearing my hat to support dead ends at the carshow and i wear my hat EVERYWHERE i go! i like your hats as well but didnt have the funds to get one at the time you made them.

Comment

i'll agree with you that yours might have had more time and effort in them but mine were done by a professional as well. i'll drop the whole thing, i was just saying that i was wearing my hat to support dead ends at the carshow and i wear my hat EVERYWHERE i go! i like your hats as well but didnt have the funds to get one at the time you made them.

Fuck it I'll give you one...... now tell me am I a good sport or what?!!??!?!?

Comment

you are a good guy. we may have our differences, but we always work them out.

Comment

you are a good guy. we may have our differences, but we always work them out.
                        I think we all have our differences.... me Literally!!! Concerning what this board is about HEARSES .....especially ME I don't even own a hearse anymore!! lol and this is a board about Hearses mostly, hence Dead-Ends. But I'm still a part of and always will be. This is the only car affiliated board I need to get my knowledge, questions answered fights started friends made etc. But differences among people on this message board is probably the "stitching" that holds it together. Although we share an in common interest for the love of Hearses and or cars we are all different. It would be quite boring if we didn't have differences and got along all the time. Shit me and Denise have fought like hell IN PERSON, but leaving the show the other day I shook the fella's hands and hugged Denise, she said "aw I get the hug huh?" You dammn right you do.. cause she knows and I know at the end of the day were fam, and fam sometimes disagree. Dead-Ends is fam to me. Even though I hate most of you...... j/k

Comment

Originally posted by disPAIN'Sbac View Post
                          Even though I hate most of you...... j/k

we hate you too!

Comment

Working...
                          X