• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[YOUTUBE]dS7YLRGkqTU[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

uh....wow....those are some douche bags

Comment

We are gonna try to make the bash, and your gig Dixie, but money is tight for us after the Nova mess, and we are saving money to get Jeff a nicer car this time around, so we make no promises, but we will damn sure try, and maybe we can even con Mac into letting us go visiting with him on his hotel rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
          Hey, well I listen to them. So that makes me super cool! And very metal!

(bad sarcasim)

Comment

There is also a Bon Jovi cover band playing at East Side Station this weekend..... lmao
            I remember the video game. I was never a journey fan, but I grow up listening to '80's metal. I've seen Poison in concert like 7 times.

Comment

What time are we meeting Sunday AM? I forgot what it was last year. Mostly because I was still asleep and sick as a MOFO.

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
                What time are we meeting Sunday AM? I forgot what it was last year. Mostly because I was still asleep and sick as a MOFO.
                Morning? AM? I'm not familiar with these words.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post

Ace hardware had to close for the day after these guys left. They bought up all the nails and spikes they had!

Fags.

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
                    Ace hardware had to close for the day after these guys left. They bought up all the nails and spikes they had!

Fags.
                    LMFAO ...Say it ain't so...Dixie, I think it's later-ish in the evening...don't say scary things like AM...*shudder*

Comment

Dammit! Thought we could make it, then work has gotten in the way! Oh well, maybe next year...

Comment

Last year we met in the Wal mart parking lot accross from the hotel around noon.
                        That will probably be the best bet for this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos Photo View Post
                          Dammit! Thought we could make it, then work has gotten in the way! Oh well, maybe next year...
                          Damn work!!! You should try the line, "Don't you know who I am?!" It never works for me, but whatever.

Comment

If anyone from North GA, Hall Co, Gwinnett Co, or anywhere else wants to meet and ride to Wal Mart, let's do this!

Comment

im just thinking if i want to add loganville to the mix thats a exter 40 miles x 2 or 3 cars at 4 dollars a gallon hell im thinking just one car but then its what one do i want to take ... oh having more them one lady to love on gets ruff sometimes

we'll get back to you on that

Tim LBR you going ???????????

also you all keep this in mind I 75 85 through atlanta they got paving all weekend so take 285 around the east side......
                              Last edited by northgahearse; 05-30-2008, 09:59 AM.

Comment

just on the news I 75 85 both north and south up to 4 lanes blocked all weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X