No announcement yet.

Monster Bash - June 6th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, if you plan on riding the harley out there for awhile Chris let me know, i'll meet up with ya and we can cruise out there for a bit. I like riding in groups, most of my friends dont have bikes : /

Comment

At the moment we are on the fence about coming. We have both had a stomach virus all week. Mine started Wednesday and as of today I'm still not feeling all that great. Also, we are not sure if we have anyone to come by the house and let Beignet out.

Sitting in the heat after a week of being dehydrated doesn't appeal to me at the moment.

We will call Kevin in the morning and let him know our status.

I don't think anyone is coming from out of town. I usually hear from the out of town folks about getting a room and nothing from even Rick this year.

Comment

ok so who definitely *is* coming at this point? Chris, Kevin, Alex, and myself?

Comment

Texted rick this morning. They have 3 bodies at work and they just couldn't make it.

Comment

i plan on it -
            hope its not a bust -
            this is my favorite show of the year

Comment

Yeah, i guess we'll be there around 2

Comment

We'll save you a spot alex.
                Steve, your lovely wife gonna come?
                Talked to Denise earlier, seriously doubt they will make it.

Comment

God Damn it.

All of Freaks of Nature dipped out, as did Mitchell, so no ait suspension cars (except mine) and no token black guy.

But Like Steve said, this is one of the shows I look forward to every year so bygod I'm going.

I got the R2D2 cooler filled with high life, apple cider, and water and I'll see you guys at the Kroger in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
                    Yeah, i guess we'll be there around 2
                    scratch that, probably about 11:30

Comment

I'm iffy at best at this point - been at the tattoo convention all day (in the same booth as Eddy by all random acts), they didn't do judging for tattoo of the day until 11 and we JUST got home. After getting tattooed for 8 hours, I'm taking a couple of darvocet and going to bed. I'll see how I feel in the morning, but right now I am obliterated.

Comment

are we still meeting @10:30 @loganville Kroger. Glad you'll be there Chase. We need to talk bug stuff

Comment

I'M still Meeting 10:30 @Loganville Kroger! I HOPE everyone else is!

Comment

well it'll at least be the two of us.

Comment

i'll be there at 10:30

Comment

Take lots of pics!

My leg is swollen as shit and it's hard to hobble around on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X