No announcement yet.

Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well it looks like two will be unavailable on sunday the 13th. Who *would* be able to make that day and would want to go?

Comment

• So far i have one in favor on facebook. anyone else?

Comment

• 13th is out for us, as Denise posted, however I do like the idea Chace had of quick photo shoot then off to his folks house for eats and hanging out.

Comment

• Yeah that is a good idea, and i'd like to save it for when most people can attend.

Comment

• If we can't get enough folks for Nov, we could hang on to the idea till spring when it starts warming up again. I mean it's not cold now, but what with having access to the lake while we're there for fishing/swimming/etc. not to mention cooking out, it might make sense to be a little warmer.

Though the dreary leaflessness of winter would make better cemetery pics.

Comment

• I agree, that sounds like a better idea.

Would anyone be in favor of invading the athens cemetery instead?

Comment

• Just let us know what is going on.

Comment

• Ok, let's meet up at the loganville kroger Sunday the 13th at 1:00 pm. We can buy whatever picnic/snack supplies we want, and then we will head over to the historic athens cemetery no later than 1:30.

Comment

• is anyone interested in getting together this sunday? We had talked about a cemetery invasion for athens, but so far only 1 person has RSVPed on facebook.

i kinda feel like we need at least three cars for any event to make it worth doing.

Comment

• ok, so i think we are going to oakland instead of athens. athens is too complicated right now with all the football craziness this weekend.

Comment

• We got a charity event down here Sun aftenoon

Comment

• So, who its all going tomorrow? I was thinking if it would be easier, be we could meet in walnut grove.straight down 138 to conyers, grab supplies then hit I-20 to oakland.

Comment

• Let me see if i can get in touch with Nicole. If i can, i'll suggest that. for now, let's plan on the usual kroger.

Comment

• Lets just keep it at kroger. Easier all around. Trying to get ryan berry to show up also

Comment

• Had a great time today. Meet some cool folks, had good food, saw a stupid wreck. Have to do it again soon

Comment

Working...
                                X