Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
    If we wake up tomorrow and it's raining, we'll reschedule
    Another point...if you wake up and its raining there...that doesn't mean a drop is gonna land in Milledgeville. Our weather dude sez that right now the models have any systems coming that way coming in from the west and dissipating before they cross in from Alabama. He still has "scattered showers" in the forecast as a failsafe but he says he doubts Milledgeville will get too wet.

Comment

• Quick update on scheduled events:

Saturday, May 19th: camping at hard labor creek state park, or Kevin's parents' place. We will finalize plans first week of may
      Monday, May 28th: Memorial day car show in down town social circle
      Wednesday, July 4th: 4th of july car show in down town social circle
      Also in July - summer show down TBA
      Saturday, August 11th: Hancock Funeral Home Tour and Haunted Hotel Hoedown in Americus, ga:

This is an extra special outing where we tour hancock funeral home (http://www.hancockfuneralhomeinc.com/) in Americus, GA and spend the night in a purportedly-haunted hotel!

More details TBA, but go ahead and put in your requests for days off! Will update info on meeting up and departing as we get closer, also hotels and rates.

It's about a 3 hour drive from walton county, so we will probably leave early saturday morning, spend the night saturday, and come home sunday.

We will be staying at the Windsor Americus (http://www.windsor-americus.com/). Rooms start at $140 per night.
      This is an extra special event that Chace Ambrose is helping us organize, so please go ahead and mark your calendars, and request your days off. I will call the hotel to see if we can get a group rate once we see who will be attending

Comment

• Saturday, August 11th: Hancock Funeral Home Tour and Haunted Hotel Hoedown in Americus, ga:

We are planning on going to this. Let me know if you get a group rate. We plan to stay there Friday and Saturday night.

Comment

• parents said we can camp out at their place again on the 19. even if we have 10 people there will be plenty of room and save the club the $50.
          room for tents or camp out in the hearses, and a working toilet...lol.

Comment

• looks like we'll most likely be camping at Kevin's parents' place. don't forget to let us know if you're coming, either here or on FB

Comment

• Put christine and I down for the funeral home and hotel

Comment

• Hi all, don't forget about the show monday in social circle on memorial day.

also... now accepting suggestions for a sonic's meet up in June. Please let me know the best date and time.

Comment

• Aren't we doing Monster Bash in June?

Comment

• yes, june third! we're meeting at 10 am at the usual kroger.

Comment

• Don't forget about the show monday in social circle, 10 am - 3 pm come and hang out if you can.

Comment

• Anyone want to get together sometime and hit the drive in? Maybe do it like last year, you bring a couple of coaches,i can bring the Tiburon and open the hatch for the stereo. not an official meet, just a group of friends hanging out on a saturday night.

Comment

• that could be fun. if anyone has a boom box or otherwise portable stereo, it could save you having to use the car.

also, in light of the recent murder there, anyone who *can* go armed, *should* go armed.

Comment

• a murder at a drive in? was the show to boring or what?

Comment

• something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                                something like that
                                i didnt know GA was so exciting! i figured it was just full of cotton pickers.

Comment

Working...
                                X