funeral flags from your web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CUDA MIKE View Post
    The sites thrive on drama don't feed the fire.
    This site thrives on good people wanting to interact. Sometimes drama happens, as long as it's kept civil, it can be dealt with.

Don't post people's personal addresses on this board. And please break your posts into paragraphs, I'd like to read what you have to say but damned if I don't start thinking about squirrels and chicken-lo-mein half way through a wall of text.

Comment

Dammit! Chicken-lo-mein with a side of squirrel..... Im screwed now.. I will need a tall order of striking paper in the am...

Comment

Thanks for the edit and humor Psychoholic. I had not had a good laugh since Tracy Morgan was on David Letterman Friday night. Please note that I wrote "sites" specifically. You come up to Murderapolis you will find a squirrel shortage, it is a delicacy up here. Plenty of Asian carp. You go out on the river, they will jump right into your boat, if you call to them "come to papa". So, prepared properly, you close your eyes when you are eating them and you will not taste the difference from squirrel. Why is it that when a certain person posts I hear Dueling Banjo's through my computer speakers? Has anyone else had this experience? I am old school, and am not conditioned to the 140 character rule. Sorry! P.S. I suggest you seek medical attention in regards to the squirrel issue when you are reading walls of text. Just kidding! You do a great job on the board. Ok, when can I expect to get my check in the mail?
        Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        This site thrives on good people wanting to interact. Sometimes drama happens, as long as it's kept civil, it can be dealt with.

Don't post people's personal addresses on this board. And please break your posts into paragraphs, I'd like to read what you have to say but damned if I don't start thinking about squirrels and chicken-lo-mein half way through a wall of text.

Comment

Dam, that quote button sure is a handy feature! Really takes the work out of writing walls of text and making paragraphs. I am going to use it more often so I can fit in better here. Just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by CUDA MIKE View Post
            Thanks for the edit and humor Psychoholic. I had not had a good laugh since Tracy Morgan was on David Letterman Friday night. Please note that I wrote "sites" specifically. You come up to Murderapolis you will find a squirrel shortage, it is a delicacy up here. Plenty of Asian carp. You go out on the river, they will jump right into your boat, if you call to them "come to papa". So, prepared properly, you close your eyes when you are eating them and you will not taste the difference from squirrel. Why is it that when a certain person posts I hear Dueling Banjo's through my computer speakers? Has anyone else had this experience? I am old school, and am not conditioned to the 140 character rule. Sorry! P.S. I suggest you seek medical attention in regards to the squirrel issue when you are reading walls of text. Just kidding! You do a great job on the board. Ok, when can I expect to get my check in the mail?
            Sounds like a dreadful place to live! No decent chicken-lo-mein AND the Vikings backup QB is terrible?

Comment

Dreadfull sums it up quite well. The Vikings have not had a star QB since Fran Tarkington. Always picking up has beens and never will be's. Favre, Herschel Walker, and the rest. We are the "Land of 10,000 Lakes " however, according to our license plates and the Norse women are beautiful. Something positive to note.
              Sounds like a dreadful place to live! No decent chicken-lo-mein AND the Vikings backup QB is terrible?
              Last edited by CUDA MIKE; 01-06-2013, 03:39 PM. Reason: Ohm-misssion.

Comment

Seriously! If it wasn't for Adrian Peterson they wouldn't have even made it to the wildcard round.

Comment

My favorite part was where Atti called you a hypocrite and you didn't delete his account/ban him for life. Because you know that would be some shit the PCS would pull. Hell they'd probably throw him a blanket party too.

Honestly this site is pretty laid back most of the time.

Comment

Never happened. I have the utmost respect for Chris. Ryan was reminded however and I don't expect an apology from you for screwing that large detail up.

More and more I feel my visit to Dead Society will result in stopping and meeting you as well Scary. Would love to put a face to your rumblings.

Comment

i still don't understand why i am a hypocrite. my advice to Cuda Mike was not to come posting negative comments on the board about Zach. When have i come here and started negative drama about someone that i was trying to do business with?

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                        my advice to Cuda Mike was not to come posting negative comments on the board about Zach. When have i come here and started negative drama about someone that i was trying to do business with?
                        Some people don't understand online etiquette since they are from a different time, before the age of forums. They will speak as if they are on the telephone with you and have tendency to speak as if on the phone with just 1 or 2 people and will relay that information. By that being said, it can be typed with or without malice, its all up to the reader to construe.

Cuda's post was a very LARGE eye bender. Hell I was annoyed just 5 sentences into it and was preannoyed by the plain fact of "more public drama". This board is better than that.

This is some advice, If It Is Not Your Fight Or Your Money - Stay Out Of It. On the boards and on the phones. All it does in this community is keep sh*t talking fresh.

From the way its looking, we have a fairly large new SE meet coming up. You are the ring leader to be credited with this for all your work. A good thing that is much appreciated. Don't be apart of drama on here so that drama flares up around you in person during the meet. I am one that would like that to become a yearly thing with out any drama showing.

And no, I am not a keyboard warrior as many will see. What I say here can will be relayed to anyones face in person without remorse. Plenty will vouch for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Neonwerkz View Post

Don't be apart of drama on here so that drama flares up around you in person during the meet. I am one that would like that to become a yearly thing with out any drama showing.
                          sage advice. i've never tried to stir up drama, but i'll try to do better about not inflaming it.

Comment

Hi,

I'm from France, and I bought some funeral flags from Zach some years ago.
                            I did not understand everything here, but I have to say that the communication with Zach was exeptionnal and the products are still the greatest I have ever see. I had some damages with the shipping to France and Zach sent me spares parts for free too !
                            I hope he will answer you and you will get your flags soon. It was a very great deal for me.

Comment

Scary Guy = Not so scary off the keyboard. Good dude for the most part...just not very scary. ....carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                                Never happened. I have the utmost respect for Chris. Ryan was reminded however and I don't expect an apology from you for screwing that large detail up.

More and more I feel my visit to Dead Society will result in stopping and meeting you as well Scary. Would love to put a face to your rumblings.
                                Shit that was twenty posts ago, I can't remember what I did yesterday. My bad, but Ryan is just as important to the board IMO. Anyway anytime you want to come say hello feel free. Seriously you should see all the shit in Fats's basement.

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
                                Scary Guy = Not so scary off the keyboard. Good dude for the most part...just not very scary. ....carry on.
                                You know, Jeff Dahmer wasn't that scary either :P

Comment

Working...
                                X