No announcement yet.

Southeastern regional NHAA meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might ask you're many rooms we have to fill to great the conference room free. If we are bringing in that many paying customers they should offer us something. Just a thought

Comment

will be posting hotel information very soon

Comment

NHAA SERM Updated hotel and booking information:

Hotel will be the Holiday Inn Downtown: 42 Tunnel Road, Asheville, NC 28805. Click here for booking: http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...s-_-hi-_-avlea. Please book with group code HRS. AGAIN PLEASE BOOK WITH GROUP CODE HRS!!!

We are holding 20 rooms: 15 doubles and 5 kings. Max people per room is 8, 4 comfortably. This block of rooms will be available until April 3rd, but please book early. Rooms will also include two breakfasts per room. Rooms are $109 per night, sunday night is $99 if you want to stay then.

Event invite: http://www.facebook.com/events/285484471556723/

Comment

don't forget there is a conference call tomorrow night for those of you on the committee

Comment

Hi all, please see the FB invite for updated information: http://www.facebook.com/events/285484471556723/

Our next SERM Committee conference call will be Thursday, November 8th, 8:00 pm

Comment

Everything sounds great. Sorry, I keep missing the calls, I was at the annual Charleston Rod Run and Doo Wop on the 4th. We were set up with the cars and several custom animated props entertaining the people at the show. However, right now I do think I will be available for the the November call. Also, things are looking up for some of us being able to come to the SERM show. In fact I went ahead and reserved a room.

Also, I know that you mentioned earlier about renting the conference room for around $100 per club. Let me know if that is still the case and we will put up our share.

Comment

that is awesome!

The total conference room will be around $100, so i would only need about $25 from Cemetery Knights, assuming all four of the current clubs participate.

Comment

Hi all, exciting news! The Harley Davidson dealership in Asheville, NC has agreed to host our cruise in/swap meet. They will invite local car clubs and handle all the advertising.

Our next conference call will be Thursday, December 6th. Please consider joining this call, as we will need input and volunteers to make this happen. Please add to your facebook calendars: http://www.facebook.com/events/311033959011662/

Comment

That is badass!

Comment

perhaps psychoholic should consider bringing his band. perhaps.

Comment

Well, once again I am sorry I keep missing these calls. Thursday is just bad for me. I'm on the planning committee for the annual Charleston Doo Wop and Rod Run and we have our meetings on Thursdays. In any we case we are still planning on coming, unless something unforseeen happens. And we are still down for pitching in on the conference room, just let me know when you need it. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do and I'll try to accommodate.

Comment

This might be a bit late in the game, but I was reading your thread about the Dead Ends t-shirts and had a thought. Have you guys considered creating a logo for this event and having event tshirts for sale? I'm thinking you could have a cool event logo on the front and to help pay for the shirts you could sell space on the back to the clubs for their logos.

Comment

Something that I think I should add. The parking lot is not that large so if you plan on bringing a trailer might want to go earlier so you will can find a place to park it. I did notice a vacant lot beside the hotel, don't know who owns it, but it would plenty of room for a couple trailers. If you google map the hotel, you will be able to see the vacant lot to the right of the hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post
                              This might be a bit late in the game, but I was reading your thread about the Dead Ends t-shirts and had a thought. Have you guys considered creating a logo for this event and having event tshirts for sale? I'm thinking you could have a cool event logo on the front and to help pay for the shirts you could sell space on the back to the clubs for their logos.
                              we thought about it, but i'm interested to see what kind of hearse turnout we get for this. i'm a bit worried about going to all this trouble, and then only have like 10 hearses show up.

but if someone wants to come up with a t-shirt design, i'd be more than happy to shop it around and get prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                                we thought about it, but i'm interested to see what kind of hearse turnout we get for this. i'm a bit worried about going to all this trouble, and then only have like 10 hearses show up.

but if someone wants to come up with a t-shirt design, i'd be more than happy to shop it around and get prices.
                                Yeah, I actually I agree as well. Probably better to wait and see how this one goes and maybe do the shirt thing if it becomes an annual event.

Comment

Working...
                                X