Southeastern regional NHAA meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
    i'm a bit worried about going to all this trouble, and then only have like 10 hearses show up.
    Don't worry your pretty boy little mind about this one bit. Without letting cat out of bag I will assure you that at least two people will attend with multiple coaches without any RSVP. Also, FDs with old coaches have shown interest in bringing them out.

Comment

glad to hear it. i would like to give old zach and hearse con a run for his money.

Comment

That's a lofty goal for any first time meet. Given time, sure. Maybe think of several smaller more attainable goals and see how many of those can be reached instead.
        Last edited by 60Crown; 12-11-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

very true. if this turns into a big annual event, then maybe. Dead Ends had an awesome time on our trip to americus, ga, and we had a smaller group. i dare say it was one of our best events ever.

if everything runs more or less smoothly and everyone who goes has a great time, then i think that's enough of a goal.

Comment

I'm assuming that this http://www.hdofasheville.com/ is the Harley dealership that will host the car show? If so, I'm also assuming that hearses will get preferred parking? The only reason I ask is their lot does not look that big from the pictures. And while I'm sure we will not have an issue with filling the lot with hearses, I think the invite of local car clubs might be a problem depending on how many cars they will show up with. And I would think they would want to leave some spaces for customers also. Just something to think about if you haven't already.

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
            glad to hear it. i would like to give old zach and hearse con a run for his money.
            So what is Zach's best hearse count for Hearsecon, anyway?

Comment

Yes, that is the one. Actually, we will be having our show in the field behind the building. Apparently they use it for that purpose every so often.

I'm not sure what the best count for hearse con is, but judging from the pictures, i'd say maybe around 30?

Comment

The Harley dealership has a field to the side. As long as it doesn't rain we will use the field. There is plenty of room for hearses in the field. You can look on google maps at the street view and you can see the field.

Comment

now we just need someone to create a flier. anyone have graphic design skills?

Comment

You should ask Nix www.robertpaulnixon.com

Comment

Do you guys have an idea of the amount of cars going? thinking of going to the event, but im coming form New York. its a long ride!

Comment

Luz, right now 18 have RSVPed on the official group invite here: http://www.facebook.com/events/285484471556723/

Comment

The robert paul nixon guy wants between $100 and $150 to make the flier, which is entirely reasonable i think. Are there any graphic designers in our community that would be willing to do this for free or at a reduced rate?

i don't want to seem cheap, but i need to get a couple more quotes to make sure i'm wisely handling club funds.

Comment

i have a bid from a local artist whose work i'm familiar with for $80.

Comment

please grab and share

Comment

I guess I'll be the one pointing out the elephant in the room..... Where's the hearse?
                                Great looking flier but it is mainly a pro car event.

Comment

Working...
                                X