No announcement yet.

**hearse display at World of Wheels**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember I have a Vodou theme, can't get around that, but I have Vodou art and may create a vodou altar which should freak out the children. (no lit candles)
    I have paintings on all sides of my car, so as long as we have a good angle you should be able to see all sides. an end spot would be cool but i'm not gonna bitch...
    I do not need power but am willing to pitch in the 25 bucks to make it easier. If it's there I'll figure some way to use it.....

Comment

Awesome about the altar!! I know your coach has a good side from every angle. We could switch if need be. Could u meet up in metairie for Sunday night dinner? I'd love to get everyone together for a big brainstorm but I understand if you can't. Just let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampire~ View Post
        What a way to start off the 2012, More of RayRay's bitching & moaning!
        -I give you shit?? You'll take My shit with a smile, know your place!
        -Take My place in the front row????? How is that, you can't even get moved to the very back, next to trash can where you belong!
        -I refused to meet ya? I can't help it if I was at the busy at the cemeteries taking photos with My hearse. You know the cemeteries that you can't go anymore, or should I say don't have the balls to go to!
        -My loss, a gift that's dirty???? You should know better... wanting to give me something that needs cleaning. Long and skinny and filthy! Oh Please, you should have spit shined for me, then maybe it would have been worth my trouble!
        Lollz. Ray... u should know better than to mess with Kellie.

Comment

actually Tony or Ray's spot would be best for me. I will be opening my drivers side back door for display . My Back door will remain closed because of the artwork on the back door.
          But I am flexible with what works best for everyone, OK.....
          I do a 7pm tour everynight except Fri. & Sat. so Sunday is out......
          sorry, just let me know whats going on.

Comment

People will be able to see your work open or closed.
            Everyone else will have their rear door open, so what is that telling you..... It's a group setting, and as a group the doors are open, just saying.

Comment

Hey jeff, thanks for the input. Just throwing this out there for consideration...Ray is on the zombie side, so unless you are changing your theme, sadly that won't work. Tony has asked to be next to kellie and his door opens to the right so I can't switch him to the other side of the display without throwing the whole thing off (I know he plans to have his door open). I can switch you and skully if you want to be on the outside. your drivers rear door can be open and your back door can be open and visible too. Just lemme know

Comment

it really doesnt matter to me if gozer or/and skully need to be switched. The angle is leaving much room on either side, i kinda think there may be more room on the inside, so where ever my 2 caddys wind up wont make a difference. we probably need to get this worked out since the guy needs a map. Jeff your voodoo them is gonna work fine. I cant wait to see this project come together.

On another note Gozer is dead, something in the HEI im leaning to. Probably gonna try the module. Testing this crap is a pita.

Comment

Actually I was leaving the spit shining to You!

Comment

LoL....... Shame on you! HAhahahaha!

Comment

Ok sounds good. We'll swap gozer and ray. And jeff, are u good with switching u and skully? and ray can spit shine everyones ride. lollz

Comment

switching with Skully would work great for me, if thats cool with Skully.....
                        btw if I leave my back door open it looks like crap, tools, spare tire, other shit....
                        closed shows off the art work better besides.
                        is that OK??

Comment

Ray any idea? i have 12 v to distributor. Tach terminal reads 12v. Cap, rotor, plugs and wires were changed months ago. all still look fine. Car started off with once warmed up it would do a sudden power loss to engine , but would restart easy. problem seemed to happen with no random pattern. Today it warmed up and died, it trys to restart but as soon as key hits run it shuts down. Has fuel and rotor is turning. gonna try the module, only other thing would be the coil, but i think i saw a test that said if you have battery volts on the tach with engine off the coil is good.
                          Last edited by LorcinLS1; 01-05-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Jeff like dave would say,,,, yeeeeep. your car show it how you want. its probably better for me since i was leaning to set up my tall man funeral scene in the center and that would put the phantasm themed car next to the phantasm scene.
                            Last edited by LorcinLS1; 01-05-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Sounds good, like I said I am flexible, but if that works best for both of us.....
                              that would be cool !!

Comment

I would try straight 12 volts from the battery to the dist 1st to eliminate any flaws in the wiring system. Remember when Mine just shut off in the cemetary? It's done it a few more times, cuts out at idle speeds like turning the key off. Still don't know whats wrong, don't do it often. I changed everything that can be changed in the HEI and still did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X