No announcement yet.

**hearse display at World of Wheels**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try getting a stretcher thru the side door of a motor home by Yourself, that's cramming, lol.

Comment

I will be there around 5ish, I need to let the car cool down so I don't drip water on the floor driving in (leaving a noticable trail)
      I also have almost NO reverse so I need to co ordinate to get her in without much trouble.

I have a coffin, some columns, Skulls, Voodoo Flags & paintings and am going to set up an altar.....
      looking for dry ice......

For Wed. my cell is 504 258 0760
      I will be in the area.......

Comment

Poor ray. Sorry u didn't have any help, but glad u were able to do the 'cramming' and get it in there

Jeff, thx. Awesome stuff you have and good to know about the 5pm thing. We'll look for you when we get tere and we will try to park you first so you don't overheat. We'll see you there and I definitely have your number.

Comment

stuff I have is...

Ok I have my tombstones, some skulls for my car, the reaper heads for whatever, V's little hotrod with a skeleton driver, Nola Hearse signs are being printed. I may need a little help getting the toolbox out. I'll have other assorted skulls and stuff too

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

i also want to mention from what i remember everyone just sort of lines up to the door, it might be a little hectic to get to our spots, but just be patient. the event is a lot for a few guys to deal with, so we will probably have to hunt kal down once we are inside.

Comment

I'm in! Lets go, Yall holding up the show!

Comment

Lollz. We just saw an email from Kal saying the load time can be bumped up to 3pm. We may try to get there early. Trying to contact folks now. Are the trucks done loading??

Scott just talked to Tony. We are gonna bump up our meet time there to 4 and leave there for 430pm. I'm gonna sendout a text blast now

Comment

I will be there in about an hour......

Comment

Thanks everyone, tonight went really good. There already starting to talk how cool it looks, just wait til its finished.

Comment

Yall KICK SOME ASS at the show, I'll try to get out there some time this weekend.

Comment

we hope to see ya, chris. and we are heading in now to really start setting up the display. gonna take pics when its all done.

Comment

Just got home friday night. The 2 displays look great and will do a picture thread in a few minutes. If anyone wants to be a zombie or horror character,,,,well its up to you. The only thing we cant do is run around the event trying to scare people, even inside the display as in going at someone. I've taken the role as if people arent even there. As of now this can go on the whole time, unless we are told to stop, at this point I don't see a problem for us to stop. Have fun,, I may go to gordon biersch or some random place with real food for lunch sat. If anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Comment

I only saw One walking around scaring People. If Ya got the rocks, put It on a shorter leash. The rest of the Actors showed only respect and dignity towards Others.

Comment

Working...
                              X