No announcement yet.

workin on the gal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSCN1829_01.jpgDSCN1827.jpgRan smooth, rode quiet as a church mouse.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

I wont sink as much cash into the 63 Superior. Will try to keep the patina look, but have a good dependable runner.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

DSCN1824.jpgShe did come out looking rather good.

Comment

Brought the parts car, 63 M&M end loader Hearse home. Stripping it as we speak. email me know if you need something. No roller, fenders, front bumper buckets.

Comment

Cut out the partition from the 63 Superior parts car. Its a combo, with cabinets. I put the cabinets into my 63 Superior Hearse. Cut the holes for the doors, and welded the cabinet in place. The upholstery slid right into place.
                The second pic shows the partition in the parts car.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by pyro; 03-16-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Found a pleasant surprise on the gal. The prev owner laid 1/4 inch plywood over the original floor. Pulled up the front section, and the original floor is there, in good condition. Yay! Next step is to pill the seat out and start on the floor. Will get the seat reupholstered too.

Comment

Pulled the bench seat out, and will take it to the upholstery shop on Tue. I'll start on replacing the rusted out floor section soon? I hope.

Comment

Seat is at the shop. Doing it in cloth with the original pattern.

ere is the rust in the rear floor pan behind the seat. Fortunately the rockers are in great shape.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Finishing up on the 63 Superior parts car. Removed the fiberglass fender pieces. Taking the back filler panel off, and will cut out some of the good drivers section flooring. Then its off to the metal yard, to sell as scrap iron.
                        Attached Files

Comment

thats the first time i have seen those panels off, very interesting, pick that carcass clean!!

Comment

The roof is still available (free) to anyone. Only one condition. Pick it up within a months time frame. I have enough junk here, don't need yours too. The car will go to the great recycle center in the sky in a few weeks.

Comment

Pulled the 1/4 plywood up, from the rest of the floor. The pictures have text, so hover over them.
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Finished the right side floor braces last night. Cut a template for the floor skin. Just waiting on the next time I get busy with the ol man, to put the floor skin on. That will complete the right side of the drivers compartment. The left side needs floor braces, inner rocker panel repairs, and foot well skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X