Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was scrapped before I could pull the parts off it I wanted

Comment

Those rat bastards! I hate it when that crap happens. I'm fairly certain there is a special place in hell (or it's equivalent) for those who scrap a coach without first exhausting all possibilities. Still need parts? I'm going to visit the 76 M-M parts car I found tomorrow...

Comment

any jump seats? xd there was a running engine in it that I wanted as well as the glass

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
          any jump seats? xd there was a running engine in it that I wanted as well as the glass
          Power windows, yes. Partition, yes. Jump seats, no. This car had a running '70 500 in it... that is now missing carb and distributor.

Comment

Wish I had that 70 500 :O but that would cost way too much.

Comment

20130812_202621.jpg20130812_202652.jpgThis time tomorrow, the passenger side will be done!

Comment

Holy shit, that's some surgery.

Comment

way to kick ass!

Comment

20130814_202511.jpgCrappy pic, but here it is with the 'new' front fenders on it for a test fit.

Comment

*likes*

Comment

looking great. Had to check out all the pics again, since im building a 58 my self. Mine happy to say does not need alot of metal work, but still needs some. My rockers are soft and dr floor needs to be replaced.

Comment

Working...
                        X