No announcement yet.

1959 caddy hearse for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...for 5k that should be sitting right next to an 83 Corvette...

Comment

thanks guys for the support

listen im a mopar man selling this car for a friend,i am unfamiliar with hearse cars.I truely have no clue as to the cars worth,I can only do my masters bidding(haha eegoe quote)..the owner is somewhat flexible and i will post better pictures sunday..till then....see ya.....steve

Comment

actually. it looks like it might be worth $500 at most. bad rust damage and most of the hard to find parts are gone.

Comment

It would be nice if someone tackled the project just so another 59 doesn't end up a parade float or get crushed. Its just going to be a MASSIVE project.

Comment

i am sure someone would, I would consider it but not at such a high price, thats what makes it impossible. One just sold on ebay in rough shape but a lot better than this one for less. I would be surprised if anyone would fork over that much for a basket case challenge

Comment

$400-500 and I'd consider it, but more than that I can't even imagine.

Comment

I would pay $1500

Comment

I dont think it even has floor boards or a rear end (unless it is sunk in the ground)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostbusterktk View Post
                    I would pay $1500
                    Because you are a ghostbuster!

Comment

I don't mind all the extra work required, That is most of the journey, Kind of like building my Proton pack instead of buying it or ordering "resin" kits.

Comment

You are gonna need a sh&* load of resin for this one.....truck load of sheet metal and a welder and start from scratch.

Comment

I figured that is what I would need to do. It still doesn't bug me, Just more memories and challenges.

"Everyone can relax I found the car" ~ Ray Stantz

Comment

Originally posted by gtoblade View Post
                            You are gonna need a sh&* load of resin for this one.....truck load of sheet metal and a welder and start from scratch.
                            Basically, this means buy the resin, sheet metal, and welder. Build the car from scratch and save the 1500 bux.

Comment

Doesn't matter I emailed him the offer and he replied that the owner wouldn't even consider anything under $3,500...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostbusterktk View Post
                                Doesn't matter I emailed him the offer and he replied that the owner wouldn't even consider anything under $3,500...

Comment

Working...
                                X