1977 Cadillac S & S Victoria Hearse For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977 Cadillac S & S Victoria Hearse For Sale

Too many people Looking for a DogFight when NOTHING WRONG was ever initially posted ( only 'edited' to 'keep the peace'). You guys need to understand, there are many kinds of hearse's & owner's- There are: 'drivers', edgy cars, rat rod's, collector cars and even 100 pt. Classic ProCars. Your club is apparently not interested in the later. Sure, You can buy a couple of late model FWD hearses for $10,000 but, 31-+ year old coaches in mint condition can ( and do) bring more money. I never faulted anyone on this site for driving whatever they want but, I don't have to sit back and be bashed 'right out of the box' without ANY cause from a member that calls me juvenile names and tries to paint himself a hero- when he's far from it.... Just because he was mad I didn't buy his WAY overpriced hearse. Like said before; it's all reverse psycology. Make up false scenarios to make yourself feel good but, the hard facts stand on their own. If my mission was to bash him- I could have posted the results of the survey WEEKS AGO ( you can't sue someone for telling the truth). Let's not forget I have bought 9 hearses (some for other collectors) and LOVE and kept 4 of them. Daily transport- hell yeh! Have a Great Time and try to be more open minded about 'newbies' next time..no one needs this abuse !
    Last edited by SuperiorHearse; 03-26-2009, 11:10 PM. Reason: PLEASE close my account

dude you just insulted half the people on this site. Great first post come on here and insult quite a few of the supporting members of the site just to try and sell you overpriced car. Stick to craigslist.

Comment

14.5 for a '77?

Best of luck to you.

Comment

YowZir ! Beautiful Coach!! Love the color. Thank you for your Good Wishes...I was worried for a minute that this site was trying to 'control' the Hearse Market.

Comment

That is a beautiful coach... Good luck...

Comment

Yep, I think He insulted MORE than half of Us, lol.

Comment

UGetWhatUPay4

Thanks A Million BeastLee ! I can't believe so many of these old beauties are so beat-up. The perception, by everyone my wife and I meet, is that THEY ARE ALL low-mileage, mint condition and I find it's just the opposite! Your Coach is dropdead gorgeous. Do you know of anybody that might have a rear side-window glass for a car like yours as I have a friend in TX who has one with Commercial glass to be replaced?? Thanks again....

Comment

Whoa--hold up there

HolyHearse! Boy, are you guys being sensitive. I am sorry if somehow you have woven into my thread something that offends you. Apparently, you have not had the misfortune to waste a bunch of money flying or driving all over the Country to buy a "really nice hearse" and then being grossly disappointed by an over-puffed 'beater' or finding the seller failed to divulge it needs a windshield or a horrifically expensive brake job when you get there. Sorry, guys but, I FIND a great majority of them are hammered. Maybe 'really nice' is in the eyes of the beholder ?? Can't even imagine how you could be offended??

Comment

Its cool.......some of these guys get alil sensitive.......a price tag of $10k+ on this site might be alil out of the league for some ppl here. Not knocking at all, it may be more of an ad you need to run on the PCS board.....alot of the cars here are modified. Ride it out and hang around for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperiorHearse View Post
                    Maybe 'really nice' is in the eyes of the beholder ??
                    Apparantly, "You get what you pay for" is as well. I hope you're providing the prepaid fees for the buyer to change their name, to avoid all the bad gossip that will follow them for being a "fool with money."

...or does the coach come with a services paid hooker?

Comment

screw that , that is nothing,you think that price is bad this guy here in portland oregon has a 73 superior for check this crap $ 31,000 dollars. I have seen it and I have no FRIKN IDEA how the hell he thinks he is going to get that price no way here is the listing to see for yourself ....http://www.cacars.com/used-cars/132721.htm

Comment

Here is more details on that portland car:

Dude obviously put a great deal of time and money into it - best of luck to him too, I don't doubt that someone with some money and a desire to own a gimmicky car will come along eventually and give him that much for it.

I'm somewhat of the school of thought that you don't buy someone elses hot rod - but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by cean View Post
                          screw that , that is nothing,you think that price is bad this guy here in portland oregon has a 73 superior for check this crap $ 31,000 dollars.
                          In that case, 14,500 is a sreaming deal! Fella's no fighting over this low priced 73!

Comment

oh snap !!!! I didn't see that page $ 48,000 umm..... yeah....good luck with that

Comment

Thanks 2 'TonyTheSkin'. I appreciate the encouragement. I was beginning to think that despite the welcome, when you sign up for this club, it was comprised of a bunch a cranky, narrow minded, hate mongers. Funny how every car I have recently sold off in my collection has been OVER $10k to well over $20k (to include a '78 Superior at $10,900). Maybe 'some of the guys' should take a 2nd look at the new Hearse market and realize they just might have a real jewel in the garage and be mired in the past. Their Coaches could be very valuable. The old Car Clubs are just now waking-up to the fact they were custom-made and few exist any more. Forward thinking Funeral Directors are now collecting these old coaches as Classic Cars, pressing them back into service (when they are "really nice"). Sadly, the PCS is in turmoil at the moment or I would follow your kind suggestion. I've been collecting these long enough to relate to a lot of them being priced at $4000-5000...maybe that's all those cars are worth. As far as 'stodd' and his comments..... His photo & bi-line speak volumes- his opinion is virtually worthless. Thanks again...

Comment

Working...
                              X