No announcement yet.

coach - roof = ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like someone welded 73 Buick Century wheel wells into that thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      For that "Fantasy Island" burial look.

Actually this is a former Shriner parade car... owned by NHAA member LadyChauffer

Comment

Originally posted by R U INJRD View Post
        Looks like someone welded 73 Buick Century wheel wells into that thing...
        I thought that they just cut the cad wheel well out. Gotta love those shriners.

Comment

Included as campers are already in thread. Glad this '63 Superior Crown Sovereign Landaulet roof was left intact!

Bet it sucked having bodies passed through the kitchen when trying to have a simple breakfast.
          Last edited by 60Crown; 03-28-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Included as campers are already in thread. Glad this '63 Superior Crown Sovereign Landaulet roof was left intact!
            It may have an intact roof, but since it is parked in COBRAS turf the wheels may be stolen soon.

Comment

That's ok , just call GI-Joe. They will be happy to get them back.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post

Step dad found this the other day. Excellent front clip, good windsheild, as well as drive train. Faded for sale sign in the dash, waiting for word back. Hoping to use the sheetmetal and drive train on my 59. Ill keep posted. Shame to see a 60 cut up like this.
                Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
                Certainly. I need the hood, fenders, and motor and trans. Possibly some interior do dads. Probly sell off glass and other usable parts and scrap the rest. Fingers are crossed that owner thought to keep rear loading door and casket floor rollers etc!!! One can dream I guess lol
                I understand that you sold your coach and you don't visit here often much anymore. You REALLY screwed the pooch by letting this get away though. Even after I sent multiple PMs asking you to stay on it, which you assured you were, and you wouldn't come off contact info. I even offered to front you buy money which was refused, remember?

Not only did it sell - and very reasonably - but the new owner DROVE it home an hour and a half a couple months back. It was initially purchased just for the windshield but turned out being too good to part out. There was a clear contact number on the for sale sign you stated was faded, which may have been replaced.

Finding shit like this out where someone else *completely* drops the ball plain sucks. At least it has a loving home now.

Comment

Shit, didnt even see this post! Yes a dear friend of mine, chris bought her, so i know where to get the parts i need, along with his extremely impressive cadillac collection/parts collection. The ball was merely bobbled a bit Atti. But still in play

Im very much back in the game BTW. Good to see ya again.
                  Last edited by SmoothNlow; 08-17-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Atti, since I see you alive on the web, gonna try contacting you here. When can I get the back door glass I have paid for?

Comment

Comment

Comment

There's a guy not too far from here that has a couple caddy campers. I think he collects them. If the weathers nice I think I may have to take a motorcycle ride with a camera.

Comment

Earlier incarnation of whack job in post #70? Hope so. Can't quite tell. Wheels may be the same. Vent windows removed.

Comment

License plate is the same as well. Most likely the same vehicle.

Comment

I dunno, I dig it.

Comment

Working...
                                X