• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
    does black betty go bamb ba lam?
    Whoooa-oaa black betty, ram a lam.

Comment

Ram a lamb?

Comment

Man I fucking hate that black betty song!

Comment

Amen! And Crazy Bitch. Every time someone asks me to play it at a gig, I tell them no, but if you really want to hear it, go turn your car stereo on-it will be on. I could go on, but I'll end up pissing someone off. I love sushi!

Comment

I don't like the new version of 'black betty' but the one by Ram Jam was awesome.

Comment

why i think i have found black Betty
              Attached Files

Comment

No, this is Black Betty!!!!

The REAL Black Betty

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
                    Amen! And Crazy Bitch. Every time someone asks me to play it at a gig, I tell them no, but if you really want to hear it, go turn your car stereo on-it will be on. I could go on, but I'll end up pissing someone off. I love sushi!
                    is that from buck cherry? my sister likes them, but i *can't stand* them one iota. makes me want to claw my ears out.

it's only classic country, black metal, or goth/electronica for me (with the occasional indie rock hits for good measure).

Comment

Yeah, it's Buck Cherry. I am into tons of music, but that's not one of 'em. I have spent over half of my life working to be good at what I do, and I get to watch people with little or no talent make more money than god because they know how to impress middle school kids. I love sushi!

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
                        I have spent over half of my life working to be good at what I do, and I get to watch people with little or no talent make more money than god because they know how to impress middle school kids. I love sushi!
                        and thats why i gave up DJing no way in hell am i going to spin some hip hop top 40 crap

and with fewer djs spinning records they look board as hell standing there waiting to push the next button

Comment

hey, did y'all ever get the dead ends street sign back? i was talking to my friend oni last week and she said last time it got left behind, and stayed in her car for a year until she gave it back to kevin

Comment

Ok I give up. Life hates me. First I couldn't make it to the meeting a couple weeks ago. Now I can't make it to Monster Bash. I'm throwing myself on the floor kicking and screaming. I had to cancel my trip this weekend to Florida to see my sister and next weekend to Monster Bash. I'm dying, this is killing me. Somebody just shoot me now ok?!

Comment

Sorry to heaqr that DeadBride. Was hopeing you could make it.
                              Ryan, no I didn'[t get my sign back. Someone disappeared with it last year and I haven't seen it again. Oni must have been talking about someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                                Sorry to heaqr that DeadBride. Was hopeing you could make it.
                                Ryan, no I didn'[t get my sign back. Someone disappeared with it last year and I haven't seen it again. Oni must have been talking about someone else.
                                i think she meant the other kevin?

Comment

Working...
                                X