Monster Bash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadbride View Post
    Ok I give up. Life hates me. First I couldn't make it to the meeting a couple weeks ago. Now I can't make it to Monster Bash. I'm throwing myself on the floor kicking and screaming. I had to cancel my trip this weekend to Florida to see my sister and next weekend to Monster Bash. I'm dying, this is killing me. Somebody just shoot me now ok?!
    Honey call me when you have time, I'll be home in about an hour (it's 8:10) right now and will be there until about 6:00 tonite...maybe we can find some way to make it work out...it's not fair that you can't go...

Comment

Anyone made hotel reservations yet? If so ...where? I need to make reservations soon!

Comment

Where we are staying...

...this is where we will be staying thanks to Hellcat---part of her email is below:

Bright Inn (part of Ramada)
        770-554-9955

There is an IHOP right behind it and a Dunkin Doughnuts right beside it plus a Super Walmart across the street. The area is decent.

They charge 69.99 for Friday & Saturday nights and $55.00 for Sunday nights.

They were able to give a 10% government discount to me on this quote....oh the benefits of carrying a badge!!!!

See you on the 2nd.

Comment

Cool ...I made reservations there as well. Thanks for mentioning the discount too. It reminded me to ask about a discount for AAA members & they give $5.00 off per night.

See y'all soon!

Comment

Kevin ... To answer your Question .. YES I do know everyone .. HEHEHEH

Comment

Yaaay ! Cataura I can`t wait to see you again Maybe this time we can talk more cause I wont be running around

Comment

That is a good spot that you guys are getting a hotel at. Right in the middle of Loganville, and right there on 78. Give me a call when you guys get in and get settled, a bunch of folks will probably be at our new house helping us move in (we close on the 1st, move in on the 2nd, monster bash on the 3rd).

Comment

cant wait to see the new house.

Comment

so is there a saturday night monster bash pre-party?

Comment

nope.

Comment

I'll be heading up Sunday Morning, will there be a Sun. am meeting up place/time to ride in as a group?

Comment

As always, I have a gig saturday night. If any of ya are lookin for somethin to do, swing by for dinner and some alcyhol (only if you have a DD of course). Ill be at Jefferies in Suwanee 9pm-1am. I'm f'n excited! Monster Bash and TOOL back to back!

Comment

Not to alarm anyone.....

But I'm filling in for the weather guy this week, and right now the models are showing a 20% chance of rain starting Thursday and increasing to a 40% by Saturday - Monday.

Of course we all know how reliable these things are so I wouldn't cancel or anything, but bring an umbrella just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                              Not to alarm anyone.....

But I'm filling in for the weather guy this week, and right now the models are showing a 20% chance of rain starting Thursday and increasing to a 40% by Saturday - Monday.

Of course we all know how reliable these things are so I wouldn't cancel or anything, but bring an umbrella just in case.
                              i think it's rained every year at the monster bash that i've gone

Comment

Yeah it always rains for like the first hour we are there, then it clears up and the rest of the day kicks ass.
                                Hopefully it will just be the same this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X